Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted buff the none custom job/gov weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Suggestion: Buff AK's to have a faster firerate buff the mp5 so it has a faster firerate increase damage and firerate on the g36c and maybe make some pistols a bit more reliable
How will this benefit the community:Well i mean ngl normal crims can't really compete against custom jobs or PD cause theyre weapons are proper shit
Link(s)none

i totally agree with that something got to be done for people without custom jobs because i've noticed it is usually the same people raiding all the time and it's because there guns are just to powerful for everyone else.

+1 or just nerf the custom job weapons, i think that's a better solution to the problem
instead of making everything overpowered what about balancing the overpowered weapons, but buffing the available guns could also work

Jon

no not overpowered the ak is shit firerate is sshit the mp5 isnt' used all the shotguns areunderpowered

The G36C & Mac11 has been recently buffed.
The MP5 has quite a decent firerate and damage in all fairness, but as for the AK it could be looked into.

Accepted.
Some weapons have recently been buffed, also I don't believe the AK47 needs to be buffed, as it is a great competitor against government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom