Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Lots of Suggestions (Please Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Buff Weed & Meth, Nerf Lean, Buff Money Printing, Add durability to Sco-19 Shields, Fix Advance Dupe colour paste, Increase Kidnap Money, Increase Police Wages, Keep us updated on the current situation of the new Map.

How will this benefit the community:

Narcotics Changes:

Lean is by far the easiest way to make money currently, I think too easy. You get around £130,00 just from 10 cups of lean which takes around 3 minutes to produce. There is also not much risk to making lean since all of the buyers are located directly next to an ownable property(s). With Meth and Weed, the amount of money you make is far less than lean. It takes around 10 minutes to set up a working meth lab and then another 10 minutes to cook each batch (depending on what type of meth you are cooking). I have done a lot of testing and for the best time-efficient meth you only get £150,00 from a full crate. The risk is also much higher since the buyers are located in populated areas. With Weed it is the same, High-risk low profit. The only real way to earn a decent profit with weed is to splice seeds until you get the Max Seed (60% THC, 800g, 200s) which could take days. Trust me, I have done all the testing. In conclusion, Lean needs a nerf to around £90,000 per 10 cups, Meth needs a buff to the profit you make and Weed needs a major buff due to the amount of time it takes to produce. In general, lean should make you the least amount of money because it is the quickest, Meth should be in the middle and Weed should give the most amount of money.

Money Printing:
Money Printing earns you around £80,000 per printer (Tier 10) every 20 minutes so if you have 2 around £160,000 every 20 minutes. Since you have to recharge the printer with batteries every 20 minutes you need to return to your base every so often. You also carry the risk of getting raided which potentially could make you lose money if you had just placed them down (It costs £155,000 to upgrade a printer to tier 10). So I think that Platinum members should be given an increase in profit from money printers due to the lack of bonuses you get from platinum.

SCO19 Shields:
I think SCO19's bulletproof shields should receive a nerf because ever since they were added during major crimes I have just been bum raped by a chunky TST with a huge bulletproof shield and I cant do shit about it. They will just charge in taking no damage and when they get close enough they pull out their ar15s and blast the fuck out of me. This is a skill issue of my part but they are still a little overpowered; especially if there are 2 of them. So, maybe add durability to the shields where if they get shot enough they break. You would be able to see the durability of the shield by some visual indicator. Also only let SCO19 spawn in the shield props.

Advanced Dupe:
When you place down a dupe all the colours are reset so fix that, please. (Idk if its only me)

Kidnap Money:
Increase the amount of money you can charge for hostages. Why? Because it costs £10,000 to get armour which you mostly need to take someone hostage, then after the police raid you usually lose armour and health so you need to restock, which costs another £12,500. So after the whole thing, I am only making £2,500 which is pathetic. I'd say increase the charge rate to £55,000. This would improve RP because more hostage situations would happen.

Police Wages:
Increase the police wages because they are paying for hostages and they are getting shot at all the time. (Links to my previous suggestion).

New London Map Updates:
Maybe add a 'leaks' channel to the discord so we can see how the new map is progressing. Also, let platinum members test out new features like it states when you buy platinum.

Thank you for Reading! If you have any more suggestions please dm me on discord and I can make it look cool.
+1 this suggestion for a free chicken nugget

D

Deleted member 372

+1 on everything apart from shields, shields are not hard to counter, you can rush em, shoot them in the legs, grenade launcher them etc. there is many ways to counter it

+1 on all except NCA shields
I think they're balanced very nicely right now.
Id also actually suggest swapping it so Meth is worth the most, otherwise top tier Weed Seeds would become overpowered as fuck.

Kidnap Money:

Personally I do NOT agree with this, Especially not for £55,000 as some people may not be able to afford it and £55,000 seems a bit much, Instead of £55,000 how about £40,000. As Overall you aren't kidnapping someone to make money you're just wanting a different RP scenario, If you are looking to make money you would rob a bank.

+1 Good for all except

Kidnap money should not be £55000, at least like £30000

One more point on shields;
Shield rushing should not be allowed. You can move into a situation with a shield but you can not quickswap back to your weapon. You should go behind cover, swap to your weapon and then push with your weapon.

Response:
Narcotics
Lean has previously been nerfed, however if this is still not affecting the amount of profit you can get, this can be nerfed again to a fairer earning you gain from selling lean. As for weed, I have no clue why the prices have suddenly changed. I can take a look to see how this might of been affected, and I agree with your stance that weed can be quite challenging to make at some times. I currently don't think meth needs a buff at this time.

Money Printing
If possible, we could take a look at the printer and possibly more tiers could be added for the platinum rank, as another perk for them.

SC019 Shields
Currently there is no issue to the SC019 shields, I myself and others have had to deal with these types of scenarios. Eventually you will be able to counter the officers using shields, as advice has already been given to you about how this can be done.

Advanced Dupe
From what I know, we currently are unaware of what is causing this issue, and it is unlikely for this to be resolved as it is not the server's custom addon. You could go to the attempt of contacting the developers for that addon, however a response from them is unknown.

Kidnap Money
The kidnapping price will not change, as you have to understand that not all of the community has a decent amount of money for the price to be brought up.

Police Wages
Wages do not need to be increased at this time.

London Map
I'll have a discussion with Jabbers & fzn about this, as I think it could be a good idea, however it could be affected by those leaks being leaked. As for how it currently is in place, the whole community has been provided screenshots of the progress of the map development, and having the entire community involved would be better.

Accepted
The following changes have taken place:
- Lean has been nerfed by a substantial amount;
- Weed has been buffed by a sufficient amount, as well as the bonus for reaching max THC has been increased;
- Money printers have now got additional tiers for platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom