Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Billy Bobs Warning Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:567696118
Date of warning issue: 27/11/21
Member of staff: Eric Nelson
Warning reason (screenshot): 1638031926308.png
Why should we remove the warning?:Well, Me and Alex were BP raiding and Alex adverted BP raid i pressed my keybind and i thought it worked Eric tps to me and says where is the advert and warns me I didn't even get to say what I wanted to say I've never fta'd so it should be a verbal for first offence. Also Eric warned me for chain adverting its a old key bind i never got told that i cant chain advert which I've only done once Eric hasn't even gave me a verbal for neither of those warns. I would also like to say i never got to explain my side in these so on "sits".

I don't have to give you a verbal warning you broke the rules you got warned for that

D16Chain advertingChain adverting is not allowed. Every advert may only include one action.
D15Failure to advertYou must advert according to our advert rules.

Yes but I've been told It's recommended to give a verbal if its the first offence In which it was and I understand that It's a rule players must follow but feel as if It's slightly unfair as you wouldn't let me speak and just said your being warned and as for the chain adverting I've just come back from a 5 week ban and a break because I had to get a new pc as I was having errors with the old one and when I was playing before all that everyone used to chain advert making me feel that it was alright and so I never actually knew admins were starting to enforce the chain adverting rule more and In which I also apologise for but I think a verbal would've still applicable to the FTA warn as I did say to you I pressed the binded button thinking everything had gone to plan but clearly there had been an error whilst I was setting said bind

its up to my discretion if you are warned , you broke the rule you get warned for it

Denied, considering you broke two rules I think one warning is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom