Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Louis Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: 1OU1S
SteamID64: 76561198835433746
Date of warning issue: Friday 23rd of July
Member of staff: Joshyy
Warning reason (screenshot): 1627837968504.png

Why should we remove the warning?: To be honest I would like to know what this warn was for, I remember i have been in a couple of sits with Joshy and did not listen to myside so if Joshy could just reply for the reasoning of this warn that would be good so i know what his side was and why I was warned

Last edited:
Hello Louis;

I think I can remember the situation where I pulled you into a sit for RDM, I asked why did you kill him and you said something along the lines of "I didn't" I checked logs and you had killed him, which is a fair warn, maybe next time don't appeal a warn almost 2 weeks after it was issued.

Yeah, i only checked my warns and i was also on holiday so i didn't even make an appeal. I do infact remember the sit I did try and say it was a crossfire and i think i did actually advert it.

Thanks for responding

Yeah, i only checked my warns and i was also on holiday so i didn't even make an appeal. I do infact remember the sit I did try and say it was a crossfire and i think i did actually advert it.

Thanks for responding
The point is you still denied killing him, that's probably why I didn't warn you for FTA, also the reason or way you mentioned an appeal is I said "I can't really remember what the warns for" and you replied "Oh well I'll make a warn appeal then", that's not really the best reason in all honesty.

When did i say "Oh well I'll make a warn appeal then" I do remember the sit unfouruantly I don't have any video evidence. Maybe next time you warn me can you inform me :)

When did i say "Oh well I'll make a warn appeal then" I do remember the sit unfouruantly I don't have any video evidence. Maybe next time you warn me can you inform me :)
I did inform you, I said "well I am going to be warning you for lying to staff then".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom