Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted LTARP ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: - (crime man)
id64: 76561198814727459
date: 22/10/2021
member of staff: "dale"
wd.PNG
reason for ban "LTARP"
i think i should be unbanned becouse as much as i would like to spend all day on gmod today i didnt have time to sit through being arrested and i told him " i have to go i guess it sucks to be you,, im gonna go now " i know its an rp server but its still about having fun and being banned becouse i had other things that had to be done is a bit much surely a warning would have sufficed? its not like im refusing to rp i was just busy.

also the guy was litterally waiting at the gun dealer to arest people and im pretty sure thats not allowed seeing as you auto equip weapons you buy but thats not up to me.

overall quite dissapointed iv met some great staff and this interaction seems to be not so great

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Honestly, let's get you back playing.

I'm sorry you think this interaction wasn't too great; I will try and do better for you next time.

Genuinely, the gent who reported you had a video of a gun pointed at you and you clean dc'ed in his face. I didn't wanna ban you for 3 days (like I'm meant to, don't tell anyone) but since you left the server, my hands were tied.

I'm sorry that I caused such inconvenience.
Take care, Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom