Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Badspell Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i said, there's no intention from me to break rules but i try my hardest to change it. 1 mass rdm ban was false as i killed 2 people during a mugging and 1 was crossfire
Crossfire isn't a server rule.

No one likes you within the community, so you will hold little authority and would spend most of your time warning people for staff disrespect. I have no doubt that you would use your staff position for Biased reasons anyway. Not a good fit at all.

Sky1ine

Appeals & Reports
Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Forums Assistant
-1 Absolutely not, You are not fit for staff in any way, You have way too many warns and bans.

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
+1 Has a understanding of general rules however the only reason why he has sometimes been warned is due to staff discretion which contrasts a lot between certain admins
stfu biased cunt

+1 Has a understanding of general rules however the only reason why he has sometimes been warned is due to staff discretion which contrasts a lot between certain admins
I believe the 14 Warns and 2 bans say Otherwise , His reputation isn't that good.

thats true, i have been warned quite a lot because im usually told differnet things from different staff such as im told i would need to advertise assist when helping a friend under attack by 1 staff, told i dont need to advert anything by another and then told counter from another and then im just there like what do i do

-1 You have previously lied about your age, you previously said you were 23, you are one of the if not the most toxic people on the server. All of that on top of your insanely high amount of warns.

-1 You have previously lied about your age, you previously said you were 23, you are one of the if not the most toxic people on the server. All of that on top of your insanely high amount of warns.
1617571243554.png
This is where you said you were 23, if you lied about this it doesn't make me think you are very trustworthy.

why the fuck u think that ur gonna get away with pretending to be 23, at least make it believable lmao

-1 u have no fuckin brain, dont think anyone on the server likes u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom