Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Jackie Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Jackie
1.2 How old are you? I am 14,5 years old.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Quite long from the London map to the closing and reopening of riverside.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:195168521

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM stands for Random Deathmatch. It means killing someone without a valid reason. For example: 1. Ahmed decides to punch someone to death for telling them that they are ugly | 2. Jackie raids the police station and decides to kill the people standing outside, that are just simply innocent bystanders providing no threat.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for New Life Rule. It means coming back to the same situation, place or person that you had previously died at/to. It could also mean remembering something from your past life. For example: 1. Joey died doing a PD raid and yet comes back to continue the situation | 2. Bob goes to the police station to report someone who has stolen his car, but the carjacker had killed him so he wouldn't remember due to NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is basically RP'in while outnumbered by people during situations where your life is in danger and normally you would comply to keep yourself alive. For example: 1. Billy pulls out his double-barrel shawty while being surrounded by 3 LM members with pistols | 2. Samantha decides to run away when 2 Terrorists are trying to kidnap her.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when having some kind of prejudice of hate, fear or anger against homosexuality or generally people that are gay or lesbian. For example: 1. Thomas on PCSO decides that it is alright to arrest Pat for being gay with Matos | 2. Garry calls someone a fa**ot out of character in OOC.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is quite close to homophobia but a larger topic. It is as stated fear, hate or anger but this time against another race. You can be racist In character but not OOC. For example: 1. Jamal calls Jon the N-word OOC for killing him with a valid reason | 2. Black Rob uses racist jokes/slurs against white people out of character.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Tell William that he is not allowed to steal NHS vehicles. Find out if what Joe is saying is true via the logs. If William is quite new I would consider giving him some jail time to read upon rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Ask Joe where he was standing when he got shot and if William says something else. I ask for proof. If neither have no can do. Lastly, do a little background check upon the 6 people that were killed. If they are mostly government officials. Just to make sure William is killing other innocent people.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Tell Joe to either delete the base or go onto the hobo job. Warn William for FTA and NLR. Also just figure out how William got another gun that fast.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Bring Joe and tell him that he is gonna be banned for MRDM. Have Joe banned for MRDM by a mentor or someone else on duty.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I use quite a bit of time on both the GMOD and discord server. I also believe that I'm a nice and friendly approaching person. I also have about 1 warning at this moment which I believe can give a bit of an idea that I can behave myself even during late-night "rdm time" at midnight. My discord messages are pretty much open all day and I'm happy to answer questions or help requests from people within the riverside discord or server. I always tell myself that Riverside is semi-serious RP and that there is space for some "fun" but I still try to stay friendly and professional as much as possible.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Try to get in contact with other staff members online either via the Staff Room in discord or PM one that I can trust will answer truthfully and quickly to my aid.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Never been staff on any GMOD server.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
a) On the server early morning to quite late night.
b) I have a decent mic and I guess a nice squeaky voice that may tell people that I'm here for them.
c) I have tried applying before the server closed and got accepted yet my staff interview didn't go well as I was quite nervous. Now having talked a bit more and meeting new people since the reopening I believe I could get through the steps to becoming a great staff.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
a) Can be pretty short-tempered when people don't wanna listen to what I say
b) My squeaky voice may be a bit annoying for people to listen to
c) I do have school coming up and becoming a bit more serious but I'm sure I can finish that during an LOA or something.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I got lots of people telling me I should give it a go again and people been telling me that it isn't as bad as it seems. So I thought since you are quite heavily looking for me, I might as well try again. I also hate being stuck in the rooftop and then staff is either doing another sit or not on. I know I'm not the only one that goes through the rooftop problem and I wanna be there for not only those people but everyone that needs me. I'm also gonna be flying around on staff looking around areas with crowds and try to see a rule break with my own eyes for those people that don't know how or never know when to gather proof for a staff sit. I've been in that situation many times with Guy Everyone Hates where he would kill me and tell lies. I had no idea to record at that time (which I do now). I also believe doing something else than being on NCA or PD all day could be fun and learning for me.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Your a very nice guy, Your application is decent written, Plus one.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please message me to schedule your interview.

Reactions: fzn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom