Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Kyousuke staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff Kyousuke
Member(s) of staff's rank: Snr Mod

Date of Incident: 19/08/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So i reported someone for frp for not adverting pd raid he says hell keep an eye on them ok then but i then say unicorn is pa prop abusing and he said he willd eal with it he doesnt deal with it so i make a sit saying hes know mass prop abused requesting a ban so he says stop reporting him for that but im reporting him for breaking the rules
Evidence on the incident: abuse | Medal.tv | #1 Free Clip Platform
YOU Can clearly see he said he will deal with it he never did you can check logsi n game or ask him didnt deal with it

At the time I was extremely busy was sits coming through almost every few seconds. You can tell I was extremely busy as around 15-20 seconds after that you can see (someone) which was me kicked Tobias Oak for Textscreen spamming, there were several sits coming in at that point about the textscreen spamming so I felt that that was a more important matter.

I said I would deal with it and I said I would spectate the people that were in PD, I did spectate them and I had seen nothing wrong so carried on doing sits. Sits were piling up at the time and I couldn't deal with your complaint. I am extremely sorry.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied,
I witnessed Kyousuke deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom