Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied celtric report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Names : Celtric
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:447490571
Date of Incident:20/08/2021
Information: i was in a gun fight with finnley and nca undercover with a tazer and whilst i was about to kill finley celtric picks me up so they can kill me and then when i ask why he says you broke fearrp which i didn't fear rp is when you get outnumbered by individuals by firearms. not tazers. so i told him that he igroned me and refused to listen to me then harry came and proved him wrong and then i asked for my gun back that i lost because of him picking me up and getting me killed and he ignored me,
Evidence on the incident: no (soon)

This was just a mistake, which all people make. I already spoke to Harry about if it was allowed or not.

Even Harry himself told you in OOC that it was just a mistake and that i now know, you then proceeded to attempt to carry out the argument expecting to get something out of me so you can make a staff report like you have.

In terms of giving you your gun back i can not do that as i cant spawn stuff i, also you were acting as you are poor and can not afford it even though you have over a 100mil.

I was called by Celtric & Squidward, for my opinion on the situation. From what I was informed, I believed that Celtric had been mistaken by his understanding of what is FearRP. I had corrected Celtric and informed him that FearRP is if you are outnumbered by individuals with firearms, and that firearms only take place via guns, not tasers. Furthermore, I had told him that Squidward needs to have 2 or more guns pointed at him to comply, whereas in this situation he only had 1 firearm pointed at him. That gave Squidward the right to try and flee, or to kill the officers as he didn't have to listen to the officers.

Celtric has since corrected his misunderstanding, and I don't believe any formal disciplinary outcome needs to be met, as I had stated in OOC to Squidward, that staff members can make mistake. And since Celtric is on trial, it is normal for him to make mistakes which can be easily corrected.

Denied, for a staff member on trial, simple mistakes can happen. I believe Celtric is now well informed on this topic, and a similar mistake won't reoccur in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom