Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted PAVA spray given to Constable+

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz

Suggestion: Giving Constable+ in all respected departments PAVA spray

How will this benefit the community: As of right now, only Inspector+ hold PAVA spray. PAVA spray is essential in every Officers kit while patrolling as it is one of the first non-lethal force we can turn to when in need of it. PAVA spray has helped me when fights have occurred and they are not stopping after orders have been given.

This will give Officers below the rank of Inspector the chance to turn to something less lethal before turning to their taser.

This can also be deployed in riots / protests that are not dispersing

Link(s): None needed.

PAVA spray is really annoying to get hit by and should not be in the hands of PC's

Reactions: wiz

wiz

PAVA spray is really annoying to get hit by and should not be in the hands of PC's
If rules of engagement aren't met by officers using PAVA spray, you could make a PSD against said officer. It should and would be regulated heavily like every other tool we have in our hands. PSD's are always there if officers are not following their duties lawfully.

Thank you however Gazz for your feedback :)

+1
I think this is helpful becouse i see a lot of PCs to switch to weapon when they get hit its another great non lethal option becouse they just got guns and need to lern that they have options before shouting, the taser is hard to play with the pava spray would be great to have as PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom