Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Make Leslie Green KOS Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 372

Suggestion: Make Leslie Green KOS Zone
How will this benefit the community: fun for when people wanna fuck about and not leave the server and leslie green is rarely ever used for anything so might aswell.
Link(s): No

+0
I belive Leslie green has a lot of Roleplay potential (the pub, the farm, etc) however it is not used because the server is mainly combat at the moment, good roleplay makes for fun. Perhaps it could be a KOS some as it also would reduce lag but also reduce raids in main city which could make gov disinterested.

Neutral, while yes Leslie green is tragically underused, i think that the RP that does come out of the area (which does happen some times) makes it worth keeping it a regular area.

It is used sometimes for certain crimes, IE - Post Office as well as people base there on a rare occasion when it's right next to the weed dealer. Although it's not used as ideally as much however it still does get used, However maybe at like 22:00 - 00:00 it can be a purge zone.

maybe add an arena npc for 1v1's and arena deathmatches n shit, but +1

I know, use the map above the usual one to do combat and add a little thing in spawn to TP there.

D

Deleted member 372

Maybe sort of like in the Purge we have set times for no rules in Leslie Green. (not just before restarts but in general and random times)?
Yeah that would be good, Maybe make it last 15 minutes or something and it happens every hour - 2 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom