Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ventralsilky staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? baza/ventralsilky Discord: ven in pen#7072
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? i played for a month before it went down and since it came back to the public
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? Steam ID: 76561199027192175

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM=Random death match: were you kill someone/be killed for no apparent reason
bobby kills Darren for no apparent reason
bobby killed Darren because he didn't give him a job space

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR=new life rule: were you cant remember anything from your past life or cannot go to or remember where you were when you died for 5 minutes
Darren dies after being shot in a shoot out with the police and goes back to where he died to kill the police = wrong way
bobby is a police commander and dies in a shoot out and spawns back in and waits to go back where he died = correct way

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP: the role play act were you would act distressed and feared for your life like you are in danger
Darren shouts to bobby to get out of the vehicle Bobby drives off = wrong way
Darren shouts to bobby to get out of the vehicle Bobby gets out and runs away = correct way

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is a act of discrimination to someone's sexual prefence
bobby wont sell Darren a shipment of aks to Darren because he's gay
bobby called Darren a weirdo for being gay
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is a discrimination based of someone's skin colour/background/country or heritage
Darren RDMD bobby because he's black
bobby wont sell a shipment of aks to Darren because he's Chinese

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would check logs and tell Joe William adverted carjack but warn William because you cannot carjack NHS vehicles
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would check logs to see the advert if it was out of the 5 minute raid window would warn him or if he didn't advert warn him for FTA and RDM and potential 1 day ban for 6 accounts of RDM or MRDM depending on circumstances and then ask Joe for video evidence of William shooting him and add attempted RDM to the case
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly, I would warn Joe for building a base on the sidewalk, as Drug Dealers cannot do that. Then, I would check the logs to see if William actually adverted raid. If he didn't, I would warn him for FTA. After that, I would check the logs to see the time of when William killed Joe for the second time. If it was less than 5 minutes, I would warn William for breaking NLR.
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would ban Joe for MRDM, as William adverted "No major crimes".

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have decent RP knowledge and want to break into the staff role on this to craft and work on my knowledge im very kind and nice to be around and all around a nice guy
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would use admin chat to ask for help or if that fails ask a member of staff to join a discord call and help me through the situation
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
no but I feel like this server would be a great starting point in my career as a staff and to work on my craft
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I have good knowledge of the game
im hard to offend and can keep a clear head and keep calm
im very understanding of peoples situations and will try help as much as i can
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I don't know some commands like how to ban or pull someone to a sit
would need teaching commands
cant be on 24/7 due to school but will try make it on at least 2 hours a day most likely more because im very dedicated to what I want to do
im also not a snowflake
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to help this server grow and become a better place and to work on become staff on more servers and start it here to help the community

Have you received any help when creating this application? no I don't know many people on the server either
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes go ahead

Well under detailed application. Try spending more time and thought on it reading through each question carefully.

Your application isn't sufficient, and is lacking key details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom