Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Splashys Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

You're friendly and active and I think you'd be an amazing addition to the staff team.

+1

You're friendly and active and I think you'd be an amazing addition to the staff team.
Thanks Jordz I forgot to congratulate you on getting commissioner so well done and hope u achieve alot for yourself and the community!

Kev

This is nothing personal but the way that you handle RP situations. I've seen you break many rules such as FearRP.
If you increase your knowledge of the rules, that can change my mind and I'll +1.

This is nothing personal but the way that you handle RP situations. I've seen you break many rules such as FearRP.
If you increase your knowledge of the rules, that can change my mind and I'll +1.
How could I show you that and not disagreeing but I havent had a warning in like 2-4 weeks which wouldn't happen if I didnt know the rules but its ur opinion hope I can change ur mind

Last edited:
+1 seems polite and seems to get on with everyone. He does good RP and keeps the server entertaining. I think he should get a shot

Nice lad always knows what to do in a tough situation and can handle things professionally!! He better get staff +1

Denied, you need more time to work on your reputation before applying for staff again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom