Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted sauce appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: sauce
SteamID64: 76561198307104999
Date of ban issue: 31/5/21
Member of staff: fin ????
Ban reason (screenshot):

1622575211287.png
Why should we unban you?:
i am very sorry for the hinderence i have caused within the community, i wouldn't describe it as no intention because i did rp with superman and q1pg1, we did a hostage siutation which is roleplay.
i just felt a bit mingey, i woke up on the wrong side of the bed and i hope that you guys can unban me becuase i want to be unbanned, this is my first ever ban (longer than 24 hours) so i would like to enjoy the rest of my half term holiday playing on this excellent roleplay server please.

You was kicked for prop pushing and then joined back and carried on doint it, Not sure what sort of RP that is

You are an ex staff member you should know that isnt allowed. I kicked you for it which is implying what youre doing isnt allowed

Appeal partially accepted.
Due to you prop minging numerous times, and you already having a cooldown ban before for numerous offenses, you will not be unbanned. However, this period of time of your ban is extensive, therefore I will reduce your ban to a 2 day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom