Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted manapan12 (freshies) ban appeal:

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAME: freshie
STEAM ID: manapan12
REASON OF BAN:
1706099548819.png
DATE OF BAN: 21/01/24

WHY I SHOULD BE UNBANNED::
around 5 days ago i got a 3 day ban due to LTARP which was fully deserved.Before this I put my cousins account on the family sharing thing where i gave him GMOD as he cant afford the game himself. I had previously told him about the server and he could play whenever he wanted (just not when im on).He would play whenever i wasnt on, on his own steam account. he couldnt of known that i got an LTARP ban and when he did attempt to log in and join the server he was met with a perma ban that was also put on my account.
i dont know how else this could've been prevented, and im also aware that you cannot have multiple accounts for this server. why would i risk my account and not wait out a 3 day suspension. Im an active member on the server, and have made many friends. Really guys?

Last edited:

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Are you able to send steam ids for both accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom