Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Volkswagen Golf R32 back in the starter car dealer for old times sake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Adding back the Volkswagen Golf R32 to the starter car dealer

How will this benefit the community: Extra choice on a starter vehicle, plain and simple. The whole point of the starter vehicle is so all new players can have an opportunity to travel around the map and as a tool to get to short distances around the spawn areas. Having an extra choice of what car to buy for your starting car would be pleasant for everyone, and also bring back the vibes from old riverside New Exton, before it shut down.

Price:30k would be perfect, as that brings the starter money down to 50k for new players. This is enough for armor and an AK to start on the money-making journey.

Link(s): TDM Cars: Volkswagen is already installed on the server.

Suggestion: Adding back the Volkswagen Golf R32 to the starter car dealer

How will this benefit the community: Extra choice on a starter vehicle, plain and simple. The whole point of the starter vehicle is so all new players can have an opportunity to travel around the map and as a tool to get to short distances around the spawn areas. Having an extra choice of what car to buy for your starting car would be pleasant for everyone, and also bring back the vibes from old riverside New Exton, before it shut down.

Price:30k would be perfect, as that brings the starter money down to 50k for new players. This is enough for armor and an AK to start on the money-making journey.

Link(s): TDM Cars: Volkswagen is already installed on the server.
I don’t really know if there’d be any point in this tbh, due to the fact you can use any of the two cars already in spawn car dealer to go to main car dealer and get the golf from there. However I’m not opposed to it so +1

I don’t really know if there’d be any point in this tbh, due to the fact you can use any of the two cars already in spawn car dealer to go to main car dealer and get the golf from there. However I’m not opposed to it so +1
I've noticed many new players stick by the starter car dealer vehicles for a long time because they simply just can't or don't have the effort to make the money to get a flashy car from the main car dealer. In my opinion, having a choice of an "ol' reliable" for people who just mess about from time to time with roleplay and have no intention of grinding out millions would be very pleasant for them.

Accepted.
Another vehicle has been added to the basic car dealer, for more options of a starter vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom