Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?

itchy ballucs (formally known as mark d.)

1.2 How old are you?

1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
since 2018

1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yes

1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:147899516

1.7 References (if any)?

cain lamby

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM (Random Deathmatch) is when another player kills someone without a reason that is valid
Example one: Someone is walking along the street minding their own business and then another person comes over to them and kills them without an RP reason.
Example two: Someone is driving to the bank someone on the side of the road decides to shoot at their car killing them

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR (New Life Rule) is when another player returns to an area which has an ongoing RP situation that involved them or returns to an area within 5 minutes of them dying.
Example one: Someone is raiding the bank and then BOB! Counters that bank raid he kills the raider and within 5 minutes the raider comes back for his revenge and kills Bob.
Example two: A PCSO dies in an armed situation, later on the PCSO see's the man who killed him and then proceeds to arrest the man.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when a player is outnumbered by other 2 to 3 people with guns or knifes
Example one: Eric Nelson is being held up by Mr Itchy Balls and Mr Lamby with a gun and Eric Nelson decides to pull out a knife and backstab them both killing them.
Example two: A low ranking PD official is being held up by 3 kidnappers with firearms and the PD member presses his panic button.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is discrimination against gay people
Example one: Someone in ooc chat says that they are gay and Bob decides to call him a homophobic slur.
Example two: Someone says their gay and then someone starts to target them calling them slurs

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is when someone targets someone because of their ethnicity, beliefs or skin colour .
Example one: Someone goes unto someone on a terrorist job and proceeds to call them racial slurs.
Example two: Someone is running around spamming and saying the N word in chat and in voice.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would teleport to the NHS ask him what happened and if they knew who it was, if they don't know who it was I would look for the NHS vehicle and stop it. Then I would get the person and drag them to an appropriate place to have a sit and then bring the NHS up, Then I would tell the thief about the rules on committing crimes against NHS and then lastly I would warn them ect.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would open up Blogs to see if it was adverted if it wasn't I would warn him for FTA, if it was I would look at the combat logs and then take it from there.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would firstly tell Joe not to build on the side walk. Check Blogs to see if it was NLR then warn William for FTA and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would respawn Joe take him up to a roof top and then I would warn him and then jail him so he could look over the MOTD and jail him.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants
I know how to use ULX, I have used blogs a little.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would ask my mentor for help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes a little on a military rp server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Very active, I'm not bias and I know the rules pretty well

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
School, thats pretty much it

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I play on the server a lot and some people ruin the fun.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes

Last edited:
+1
mark is very nice and very funny
and very active
good knowledge on rules

+1
mark is very friendly and a very active member of the community
plus very good knowledge of the rules

+1, if you use your mic ingame I think you would make a great staff member; very active and friendy in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom