Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Max Millers staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Max Miller
1.2 How old are you? 11
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? trying to get it fixed
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?: about 6 or 7 days in tottal
1.5 Are you fluent in English? I can speak english im from the USA
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:521542351
1.7 What is your Discord? GG boys
1.8 References (if any)? IDK

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:
2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM is where a player kills another player without reason in roleplay.

Example 1. James picks up an AK47 and kills John for no reason in roleplay.

Example 2. Spacey stabs and kills an innocent civilian for no reason in roleplay.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR, or the New Life Rule, is a rule which defines that you cannot go back to the same place for 5 minutes, and that you cannot remember anything from your past life.

Example 1. Spacey does a PD raid and goes back after respawning and runs up to the SCO-19 that killed him and says, “Why did you kill me?”

Example 2. John gets mugged by Harlz and John doesn’t pay up, so Harlz kills him, John then goes straight back to Harlz and says “Why did you mug me, I had no money?”

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is where you are fearful for your life in a roleplay situation. This is when you either do not have a gun, and a person is pointing a gun at you, or if you have a gun, and you are outnumbered.

Example 1. RS are kidnapping an SGT and they have 5 guns pointed at him they advert ‘kidnap’ and the SGT keeps running while under FEARRP.

Example 2. SCO19 get a call to bank raid there is a man lockpicking the vault and they have 3 guns pointed at him and say ‘don’t move armed police’ he carries on running out of the bank while under gun point.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is the dislike of gay/LGBTQ+ people.

Example 1. runs up to person and says your a idiot cause your gay

Example 2. someone goes up to someone and says your a dumb gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism is where you judge someone by their color of their skin/their race and you treat them unfairly because of it.

Example 1. you don't like them and you RDM them cause there black or white

Example 2. someone is having a fun time then someone walks up to them and calls them the N word with hard R

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring Joe and William to a sit and would check logs to see if they adverted carjack. If they did, then I would move on to tell William that he can’t take NHS vehicles as that is crimes against NHS. I would then warn William for crimes against NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would ask what happened then I would check if there was a resent PD raid and then they will both agree then the sit is over

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

William has failed to advert and has commited NLR I would make the sit and try to find out what happened then I would warn william for his mistake

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will tell joe that he should not have done that and warn him and tell him not to do it again

Section C: Questions
3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

because I am active on the server I play 3 hours a day and I want to keep people from breaking the rules

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would contact a mod higher then me and they can take over

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Im nice: I don't rush people: and helping others.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

people saying im too young to be staff: being rude to me: calling me the N word.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I always have this urge to help people and I thought now could be the chance

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Speedy

Senior-Admin
Staff Member

Reasoning behind this is for the following.
  1. Time on server. { must have a minimum of 2 weeks on server.}
  2. I've personally not seen you on the server yet.

Last edited:

Azz

Denied. Please message me on discord if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom