Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Maximus Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Maximus
1.2: How old are you?
1.3: Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside?
3-4 months
1.5: Are you fluent in English?
Yes
1.6: What is your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:149570004
1.7: What is your Discord?
Maximus4656
1.8: References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

Rdm stands for Random deathmatch, and is when a player kills another player without a proper roleplay reason.

Ex: 1. Jeff is just walking about minding his own business when suddenly Paul decides to kill Jeff for no apparent reason. Thats considered Rdm.
Ex: 2 Bob just got released from a 10 minute jail sentence and walks by two people talking and is still mad about the jail sentence so he decides to kill them both. He just commited Rdm.

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: Metagaming is when you use out of character information when in character.

Ex: 1. Jack tries to kill someone but gets arrested by a undercover nca agent after being arrested he types in /ooc that ____ is a undercover agent and to avoid him.
Ex: 2. Joe is a police officer who walks up to a base to se who the owner is, he then checks tab and ses he's a weed grower, and decides to radio activ weed grower at leslie green without having evidence.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRp is one's value to life in a Rp situation/life threatening situations where the player is out numbered or has a gun pointed towards them.

Ex: 1. Joey is being mugged at gun point but doesnt feel like giving the mugger 3k so he decides to pull out a shotgun and shoot the mugger.
Ex: 2. Mike is walking on the sidewalk when a group of criminals jumps out and points there guns at him telling him hes being kidnapped but he just ignores them and keeps walking.

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: Cop baiting is when someone provokes the Pd/Rpu/Nca/Sco19 with intention for them to start a pursuit or elevate the situation,

Ex: 1. Jones is ramming police cars with purpose of them insuing a pursuit with him.
Ex: 2. Kevin is in the mall and ses Sco19 is infront of mall so he decides to fire 5 rounds into the celling to provoke Sco19 and for them to start chasing him.

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: Discrimination is when someone treats other people diffrent only because they are diffrent from others.

Ex: 1. Anthony has Autism and is talking to his friend at mall when Garry comes up and starts saying rude and suppressing things to Anthony for no reason.
Ex: 2. Jerry says offensive and racially motivated comments in chat towards a type of race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first bring both of them to a sit, then i would tell Tom to tell me the accusations towards Dave actions, i would then check logs to see if hes right. I would then tell him that he did indeed advert. But because he stole a Nhs vehicle i would first check his warns to see if hes been warned before, and ask him of his knowledge of the rule Crimes agianst the Nhs, depending on what i see and he tells me i would either give him a warn or a verbal warn.

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would firstly bring Joe and William to a sit room and ask Joe to tell me his side of the story, then ask William to tell me why he did it and some useful information, while hes doing that i check logs to see if William actually hade a hit on Joe. I would then tell Joe that he indeed had a hit or that he didnt. If he did i would tell it to Joe, and that he did have a valid reason to kill Joe, and then tell them to have a great day before returning them. If William didnt have a hit i would give William a Rdm warn before returning them both. I would then do the same thing with the other three incidents.

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First i would bring both to a sit room and ask Garry to tell me his side of the situation, then i would ask James why he killed James, If Garry tells me he hade a clip of it i would watch it and go from there. If he tells me he adverted Garry to leave i would check logs to correct him, if he did advert or if he hade a kos sign i would return both. If he didnt i would warn him for Rdm. I would then do the same thing with the other 3 instances.

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring both Cmdr Harry and Bobby to a sit and ask Harry to give me his side of the story, then Bobby. If Harry tells me Bobby raided after Harry adverted Pd meeting i would check logs and correct him. If Bobby indeed raided after Harrys advert i would ask Bobby if he knew Harry adverted and if he knew what a Major crime was. If he says he knew i would warn him for No major crimes, and if he didnt and showed confusing/no knowledge about the matter i would let him off with a verbal warning and tell him to stop raiding the base.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I think i would be a good addition to the staff team i have alot of freetime, and i believe i good at listening and hearing what people have to say. I love to help and make the server a better place for everyone, and i would be online on Sod alot and not skip out and do other things. Im very active on the server and play everyday. Im a very happy and positive person.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would first think about to try to remember if i dont i would go to rules, then ask a another staff member and the last thing i would do is ask my superiors.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

No. But theres always a first to everything, and i hope this is it.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Alot of freetime, good listener, easy understanding of rules.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

I got school, i can get a bit bored at times from waiting and i am 1 or 2 hours ahead in time.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I have always wanted to be a staff member and i have never been one before, i love this server i am very active on it and want to become a part of it.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

I got ADHD.

Have you received any help when creating this application?

Nope.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Sure.

Jaf

Neutral/+1

Haven't seen you that much ingame, but when I have we have had good interactions.

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Neutral / -1

I haven't seen you around much, which isn't quite enough for me to vote for you just yet. That's why I've made this choice, sorry! But your application looks okay.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Benny

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Neutral

For a person who's been playing for 3-4 months I haven't seen you that much, now I might be mistaking you for a different person but please let me know who you are providing examples of department ranks, etc. Your application itself isn't too bad though.

I'd give this a neutral. I've seen you on sometimes, but i haven't really had interactions.

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
if you are the man who was getting pissed at hyper, there is not a chance you would be a good staff member

Cheese

Staff Member
Neutral/-1

I am on basically every single day and I don't think I've seen you at all. Application looks not to bad though.

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied
Please improve your current Reputation within the game and the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom