Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Report on "Parks".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Parks.

Member's SteamID: N/A.

Date of Incident: 10/07/2021 around 18:20pm GMT.

Information about the incident. I was kicked for "ignoring staff". I simply stated that I was using "buttons" to put on a tow truck and a truck so I could use it. He then told me to "stop" and just kept saying "stop". He told me that I was placing many on the ground. I told him that I could not delete them then proceeded to show it with the remove tool. He then proceeded to say "stop". I asked why, as I was simply putting onto my cars to make it so it can go on the back of the tow truck. Prior to this, 5 mins ago, he clearly watched me do it and gave me the approval. I said "I am not going to stop, as I am not spamming the vehicles or the buttons and I am just simplying tow-ing my own vehicle". Then he proceeded to kick me for "ignoring staff".

I feel like this was unfair and unjustified as he clearly watched me do it before and in the past and said it was fine, but now because I cannot delete glitched buttons (even after telling him to delete them) that he decides to kick me.

Evidence on the incident: N/A Geforce Recording didn't go that far back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom