Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Member+ Application

lol

1.1: What is your in-game name? defcon (former niceguy, STUPID)
1.2: How long have you been playing Riverside? 15 days
1.3: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:774496399
1.4: What is your Discord? xohv
1.5: Why do you want to become a member? I want to become a member+ as I feel like I am a valued member of the community. Although I have never been an avid roleplayer, I am always trying to engage in roleplay situations on Riverside and have had a great experience within my time on the server. I have been extremely active over the past 2 weeks since I joined the server for the first time, and plan to continue playing very frequently. Whilst I am partaking in various whitelists, such as SUPT in the Police Department - I would also like to start playing as a criminal however due to the tool restrictions this can be much more difficult without a rank, as I mostly rely on other people to base with instead who have ranks. I would be greatly appreciative if this application could be considered as I believe the rank could vastly improve my experience on the server, thank you.
1.6: References (if any)? N/A

Veyko

Staff Member
+1

Good person.
Involves themself in HU within PD-
but I would like to see you involve yourself more in other departments.
Very respectful.

Bugware

Mentorship Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Senior-Admin
Staff Member
but I would like to see you involve yourself more in other departments.
Guy is very active within NCA aswell

+1 from me though, only had good interactions with him and i believe they deserve member+.

Ape

+1
I've never had any bad interactions in or out of roleplay. Top fella and deserving of the member plus benefits bc i've seen firsthand how good he is at building without it!! Please accept this guys application

Top Bottom