Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted miyagi staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEMVER OF STAFF: MR MIYAGI
MEMBER OF STAFF'S RANK: MODERATOR
DATE OF INCIDENT: 26/03/2024
INFORMATION ABOUT THE INCIDENT: he raided post office,adverted it and then when we were on our way to PO I ordered my man to check him on the tablet and they matched his description and vehicle to the person we pulled over that later turned out to be our guy when I checked his Id and it matched with the name of a person claiming to rob the post office. then he started accusing us of metagaming and in that procces he admited in character that he is in fact the one who robbed it but in his opinion we have no way of knowing it , later he tried to use his rank of moderator to get out of this situation breaking rp and threatening me with a warn he later mad a psd on me claiming it was only a bit metagaming so it proofs he is not sure on meaning of the rules hes enforsing
"B8
Metagaming
Metagaming implies that you may not use any out of character obtained information to your advantage."
-adverts are in character information avaliable to everyone so its not out of character info
he also was dealing with his own sit and there were other admins online

EVIDENCE ON THE INCIDENT:INCIDENT:

Attachments

• psd miyagi made.PNG
    psd miyagi made.PNG
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
  • staff report.PNG
    staff report.PNG
    591 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
Your men did not check tablet L6 said there was nothing on the tablet, yes i got annoyed and when i say a bit british people do not say a bit meaning it they a bit as slang terms, you metagamed you had no way of knowing i robbed the post office, did i get annoyed yes, did i break rp yes you also belittled me saying "i have been on the server longer then you i know the rules mate" telling me to shutup multiple times, if anyone knows me on this server i never lose my cool, this was different you were metagaming if you didnt see my advert you would have never known i was the one who raided po as there where no bags on me no cameras no witnesses nothing, you said you knew i was the one who robbed the po cause i adverted it which to me is not rp as you are clearly saying your only reason was that i adverted but if that was real life if theres no evidence of me robbing it i dont have to ring the police and give them my name, you were given a warn as i believe you deserved a warn for metagaming you have clips but what you did is metagming

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Accepted
We will talk to this member of staff about the issues brought to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom