Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is SGT Dragonix 5395.
My age is 12 and a half.
I have a working microphone!
I have been playing this game actually quite a lot recently, Altogether I have probably spent about 1-2 months!
My English is great, as I am from England.
My steam ID is: 76561199072631694

RDM. Rdm, is where someone kills you for no reason.
NLR. NLR, is where anyone comes back before 5 minutes to the same seen where they were killed.
FearRP. FearRP, is 1 or more people holding you hostage and you have to follow all of there commands.
Homophobia. Homophobia, is insulting someone, who is known to be, for example gay, saying homophobic slurs to him.
Racism. Racism, is saying to people your "bl**k"ETC. When they are. Are it can be there country.

I would bring them both, and review there stories. Then I would say to William, it is against the rules to steal a NHS vehicle. Then I would check his warnings logs to see if he had warnings from the past about that, if he had I would warn him. If he hadn't I would of said please don't do that again, next time you get reported I will warn you.

I would bring them both, and check chatlogs to see if William had adverted "PD raid". If he didn't, I would ban him for "MassRDM". If he did advert it I would say to Joe, he adverted it you got killed because you entered the PD while the raid was on.

Joe being a "Drug Dealer", is not allowed to build on the streets. So it means it was Joe's own fault that he got his drugs stolen. And I would warn William for NLR because he didn't wait the mount of time he was suppose to. I would tell Joe not to build on the streets again.

Then I would bring Joe and tell him what he did wrong, and I would say don't do that again, as a meeting is about to start!

Because I am helpful, I know a lot more than other people(some). I can handle situations when needed.

I would ask someone who knows(ONLY STAFF).

Not on "Garry's Mod".

I am a fast learner.
Friendly.
I am good at suggestions.

I do have school so I won't be active most of the time on weeks.
IRL situations.
I do get angry some times.

I want to be a staff member because I can help people when they need. Also, I can deal with people who aren't rping and ruining experiences for others.

No.
Yes.

-1 I personally haven't seen you on the server that much. More detail would be good. It's not hard to paste the application questions. It might be me, but I feel like you copied a little from my app

Actually gonna change to a +1 would be great staff once he knows the rules

Denied, low-quality application - minimal effort put into it. Also, I'd watch out for disclosing you're under 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom