Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted G36C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Replace the PD's G36C with a better weapon.

How will this benefit the community: It will help the lower downs in PD (who have access to the G36C) to have a equal chance in a gun fight. (if no SC019 are on or even higher ups in PD with access to the AR's)

As most if not everyone has noticed, the top 3 guns are very powerful. The AR, MK18 and the AK47 (which was buffed i think). Those 3 guns tear through health and armour like its paper. Those guns have many more attachments which help with not only damage but recoil as well - even a bigger magazine, the G36C has a total bullet count of 31 including the 1 in the chamber. By the time you've used up your bullets you're either dead or whoever you're up against has another 30 in the magazine so they can just continue shooting you whilst you're using up 5 seconds to reload.

I will leave this decision to the management team as well as the commissioners to browse through guns to see what could be used to make it a fair gun fight.

Link: N/A

Thank you for your time to read this suggestion and I hope changes can be made soon!

- Zirrii

Note: i think all guns need a quick look at just to make most of them equal so people can't get annoyed when dying due to some guns being a ton more powerful than another gun.

Suggest an actual gun rather than saying we need a new one
thing is charlezzz, i dont know what gun otherwise i would of said what gun, there needs to be something of the equivalent damage and recoil but i cant spawn weapons so i can't test them out. I dont want to suggest a gun then it turns out to be even worse.

i don't really see the point in replacing the G36C with a new gun due to the fact that only CHIEF INS can use it which are allegeable for higher up interviews which grant them access to the AR15

i don't really see the point in replacing the G36C with a new gun due to the fact that only CHIEF INS can use it which are allegeable for higher up interviews which grant them access to the AR15
i get what you mean but when it does come to gun fights its just unfair, its recoil is horrible and the clip is 30, ar etc is 60 plus more attachments to recoil control. its normally custom jobs we're against anyway and they're nomrally in a group so they are just gonna jump around, surround and kill you within seconds.

all im asking is for an equal chance when it comes to it, asking for a replacement isnt asking alot. its just one gun out, new one in.

i get what you mean but when it does come to gun fights its just unfair, its recoil is horrible and the clip is 30, ar etc is 60 plus more attachments to recoil control. its normally custom jobs we're against anyway and they're nomrally in a group so they are just gonna jump around, surround and kill you within seconds.

all im asking is for an equal chance when it comes to it, asking for a replacement isnt asking alot. its just one gun out, new one in.
legit
just get good at the game

Accepted
After consideration, we have adapted the G36C and buffed it slightly. However, this may change dependent on how good it is compared to other weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom