Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jimothys second staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.
- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest).
- Access to Discord.
- A working microphone.
- Clear understanding of the rules.

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Jimothy.
1.2 How old are you? 13.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? more than 2 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:563861577.
1.7 References (if any)? None.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is Random Death Match and it is performed when someone shoots or stabs someone on purpose without adverting anything etc.
Example 1: Adam walks up to someone and gets killed with no advert.
Example 2: Jerry is walking around with a knife and someone carjacks his car but he blows it up and then kills the person.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is New Life Rule and it is where you need to pretend you forgot everything within the last 5 or so like who killed you.
Example 1: Bank raid. Two people billy and bobby are inside the bank raiding it but oh no here comes the 1 police thats on. They come to the bank get killed and then come back (without asking for perm to come back in OOC).
Example 2: You get killed on the street and you go back to where you were.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where you must comply with every order (except ERP things)
Example one: Jerry mugs someone with 2 other people and gets killed by the victim.
Example 2: Adam is getting kidnapped by 2 people with guns pointing at him but then he pulls out a gun as a suited citizen and starts spam clicking at them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: The dislike or hate of homosexuals (also known as gays).
Example 1: William MRDMs people that say they are gay to him or in OOC.
Example 2: Adam is gay which is fine but someone comes up to him and starts harassing him for being gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism can be the discrimination of another colour of people
Example 1: Jay says in /advert N***a after dying to a terrorist private.
Example 2: jordan constantly says in /ooc racial slurs.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both william and joe and ask joe what happened on his side of the story then ask William then check logs. Logs show William did advert but did indeed steal an ambulance. I'd give William a verbal warning as you may not commit crimes against NHS and/or their vehicles. I'd then return William and take Joe to his ambulance.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will first of all check logs to see if he adverted PD raid and then I will see where Joe was and where William was. If William was lying and was not inside PD then he will be warned (or banned) for Att RDM and MRDM and lying to staff.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Bring them both ask both sides of the story, ask if either has video evidence and also state you may not build or place a tent on the path or road as only hobos are allowed to then warn william for NLR, RDM and FTA and then warn joe for RDM and building a base on the path and ban William if needed for the correct time.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Bring joe tell him that a PD meeting is being held and says in the advert no major crimes which involves PD and bank raids, hostages and terror attacks. If he did not know then i'd issue a verbal warning if he did then i'd give him a warning to not do it again.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe I'd be a good staff since I remind people of rules or cooldowns etc.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would check to see if any other staff were online and if not i'd ask what to do in staff chat.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I was almost a game master (event hoster) in a star wars RP server which I will not name

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I can be very active. I always look at the rules. I know what to do in most situations

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I go on NHS a lot to try get (and keep) it active and I play mostly for rp. I go out at about 1 - 5 or 5 - 8 PM. Sometimes I cant use my mic but I will try use it most of the time.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to stop rule breakers, mingers and people that want to stab NHS vehicles. I also want to make sure that most people dont break the rules and have a bit better knowledge of them if they do break them on accident. P.s I know my application doesn’t look the best but my TCON interview was kind of the same but I did prove to be a good higher up (and currently HUM) in NHS

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Last edited:
+1 Seen in game, Nice guy, Good knowledge, Has Already had covid so no chance of infecting others!

+1 Seen in game, Nice guy, Good knowledge, Has Already had covid so no chance of infecting others!
Don’t have it anymore but I wear a mask while on NHS also thanks for the +1

you would ban for building on the sidewalk?

you should be chosen over other people because your remind people of cool-downs? to me that just isn’t a very good reason

“but is generally white people thinking they are superior.” what??? Racism is not just white people, what if an indian man is abusing a black person

Your application is weird and poorly made

you should be chosen staff because your remind people of cool-downs? to me that isn’t a good reason for someone to be
staff

“but is generally white people thinking they are superior.” what??? Racism is not just white people, what if an indian man is abusing a black person

For the building on path ban, I said “NLR, RDM and building on the path” and I said “ban if needed”
reminding people of cooldowns yes that’s not a good reason but I did put etc after and for racism I agree not just white people

you should be chosen over other people because your remind people of cool-downs? to me that just isn’t a very good reason

Exactly why I'm giving -1 sorry lmao

For the building on path ban, I said “NLR, RDM and building on the path” and I said “ban if needed”
reminding people of cooldowns yes that’s not a good reason but I did put etc after and for racism I agree not just white people
okay but joe only committed one offence of building on the sidewalk so when would ban for that be ever needed????

bro WHAT you're the racist one LMAOO
If you are jonn which I’m not saying you are then you went to my DMs asked for my race and then say I’m racist when I asked why. Again, I never said you were

If you are jonn which I’m not saying you are then you went to my DMs asked for my race and then say I’m racist when I asked why. Again, I never said you were
1628065450322.png
shit man i think im jon now

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.
- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest).
- Access to Discord.
- A working microphone.
- Clear understanding of the rules.

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Jimothy.
1.2 How old are you? 13.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? more than 2 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:563861577.
1.7 References (if any)? None.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is Random Death Match and it is performed when someone shoots or stabs someone on purpose without adverting anything etc.
Example 1: Adam walks up to someone and gets killed with no advert.
Example 2: Jerry is walking around with a knife and someone carjacks his car but he blows it up and then kills the person.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is New Life Rule and it is where you need to pretend you forgot everything within the last 5 or so like who killed you.
Example 1: Bank raid. Two people billy and bobby are inside the bank raiding it but oh no here comes the 1 police thats on. They come to the bank get killed and then come back (without asking for perm to come back in OOC).
Example 2: You get killed on the street and you go back to where you were.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where you must comply with every order (except ERP things)
Example one: Jerry mugs someone with 2 other people and gets killed by the victim.
Example 2: Adam is getting kidnapped by 2 people with guns pointing at him but then he pulls out a gun as a suited citizen and starts spam clicking at them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: The dislike or hate of homosexuals (also known as gays).
Example 1: William MRDMs people that say they are gay to him or in OOC.
Example 2: Adam is gay which is fine but someone comes up to him and starts harassing him for being gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism can be the discrimination of another colour of people
Example 1: Jay says in /advert N***a after dying to a terrorist private.
Example 2: jordan constantly says in /ooc racial slurs.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both william and joe and ask joe what happened on his side of the story then ask William then check logs. Logs show William did advert but did indeed steal an ambulance. I'd give William a verbal warning as you may not commit crimes against NHS and/or their vehicles. I'd then return William and take Joe to his ambulance.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will first of all check logs to see if he adverted PD raid and then I will see where Joe was and where William was. If William was lying and was not inside PD then he will be warned (or banned) for Att RDM and MRDM and lying to staff.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Bring them both ask both sides of the story, ask if either has video evidence and also state you may not build or place a tent on the path or road as only hobos are allowed to then warn william for NLR, RDM and FTA and then warn joe for RDM and building a base on the path and ban William if needed for the correct time.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Bring joe tell him that a PD meeting is being held and says in the advert no major crimes which involves PD and bank raids, hostages and terror attacks. If he did not know then i'd issue a verbal warning if he did then i'd give him a warning to not do it again.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe I'd be a good staff since I remind people of rules or cooldowns etc.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would check to see if any other staff were online and if not i'd ask what to do in staff chat.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I was almost a game master (event hoster) in a star wars RP server which I will not name

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I can be very active. I always look at the rules. I know what to do in most situations

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I go on NHS a lot to try get (and keep) it active and I play mostly for rp. I go out at about 1 - 5 or 5 - 8 PM. Sometimes I cant use my mic but I will try use it most of the time.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to stop rule breakers, mingers and people that want to stab NHS vehicles. I also want to make sure that most people dont break the rules and have a bit better knowledge of them if they do break them on accident. P.s I know my application doesn’t look the best but my TCON interview was kind of the same but I did prove to be a good higher up (and currently HUM) in NHS

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.
Hey mate;

In regards to 3.5; You are aware you must use your microphone at all times while being Staff On Duty.

I have seen you online and I believe with the right support and the correct mentor you would be an amazing addition to the staff team so +1

Hey mate;

In regards to 3.5; You are aware you must use your microphone at all times while being Staff On Duty.

I have seen you online and I believe with the right support and the correct mentor you would be an amazing addition to the staff team so +1
Thanks jordz. 3.5 yes I am aware as you need it to talk while SOD so it doesn’t take long for sits and other reasons
View attachment 407
shit man i think im jon now
No I said at the start and end of the message i never said you were

Last edited:
so why did u bring up jon in the first place when he's got nothing to do with this?
I said if you were because you sent your first message 1 minute before he sent me one about the application

youre 13 yes old enough to be in discord but do i think youre mature not really
Seems like you have poor understanding of the rules

If you are able to prove me wrong about both statements i will happly change to a +1

I will admit my first application was good and this one became bad

Denied, your reputation and application will need improving if you wish to reapply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom