Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Paul's unban request - Made by your main sexy man Dingle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Paul
SteamID64: 76561199143008036
Date of ban issue: 09/07/2021
Member of staff: Parks
Ban reason (screenshot): I have no evidence to provide. If the staff member who banned Paul would like to provide it I am more than happy to discuss it.
Why should we unban you?: Paul has talked to the person that he used "Inappropriate" language towards and apologized for his actions. From the previous unban request the person who banned Paul dealt with it. I feel like this shouldn't be allowed due to it being biased and unfair. For this unban I would like it to be dealt with by someone who isn't Parks. ( https://riverside-roleplay.com/forums/index.php?threads/pauls-unban-appeal.701/ )

I also feel like the situation was taken quite far from the admin side. The comment was made as a joke late at night when no one was around. One other person heard it but the comment was in no way directed or targeted to that person. The report was made from someone who overheard a conversation. I would also would like to state the that person who the comment was directed at did not take offense to it and took it as a joke on which the comment was directed to.

This is all I have to say and I would like my main man Paul to be unbanned he is a dedicated and loyal member to the Riverside server and doesn't deserve the treatment he has gotten.

Lots of love Dingle

Reactions: Kev
Denied, after speaking with Parks, Paul had been let off with a verbal warning prior to the ban that was issued. After the verbal warning, about a week later, Paul was racist once more. Therefore, the ban will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom