Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Cian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Cian / She / Her
1.2 How old are you? 12
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I Would say about 2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/ciannn / STEAM_0:0:171497831

1.7 References (if any)?
Jordz
jackky

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:
2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM Is Random Deathmatch (killing someone without a valid RP reason
Example 1: Shooting a hobo because his building is ugly
Example 2: Killing someone in a mug because they didn't drop the money in 3 seconds

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is the new life rule (You can not go back to your previous life situations or to the same spot within 5 minutes)
Example 1: Jon Gets mugged and dies, Jon returned back to the situation and stabs him
Example 2: PC Jimmmmmmy 9283 dies within the PD raid he comes back within 30seconds and shoots the men raiding

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP means you must fear for you life if you are being outnumbered with guns
Example 1: Steve and William have bob under 2 AK-47s and tell him to get in the car instead he runs away
Example 2: CTSFO Ken And Jon have 2 guns pointed at Will and tell him to face the wall with his hands up instead he tried to pull out a pistol and shoot them

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality
Example 1: Will calls steve a faggot for saying he's interested to men
Example 2: Jon dies and calls will a stinky gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior
Example 1: A player called Jamal joined the game he was walking around with a thick African accent Billy proceeds to call him a dirty black n-word
Example 2: Jonny adverts /advert I hate smelly black people [RP] this would not be allowed as racism is not tolerated in riverside roleplay!

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:
2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

TP to joe tell him he did advert CARJACK then close the sit
TP to William tell him he can not steal NHS vehicles then jail him for 3mins to read the !motd

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would speak to joe and ask if he was in the PD and if he was I will tell him he can kill him as he was raiding the pd
but if he was not in the PD I would get a higher rank to ban him for me 2 weeks for MASS RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First of all, I would speak to joe and tell him he has 5 minutes to move his base of the sidewalk before it gets removed
then I would get joe and tell him he has to advert raid and also explain that he can not return back to where he died and warn him for "FTA | NLR" and tell him to read the !motd

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring joe to a sit and tell he killed 10 police in a meeting and explain that is against the rules and then ban him for 2 weeks "Interrupting a police meeting(bombing)"

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm active
I'm hardworking
I'm overall a nice guy!

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

if there was a staff handbook/guidebook I would certainly double-check and read that again but if I still needed help I would simply ask for help in staff chat!

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Enthusiasm
Trustworthiness
Dedication

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

in the past my behavior was unacceptable and someone people may only know me for that
I do not like to be disturbed at night
a little impatient

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I would like to be a role model to everyone on the server
and help the number 1 British police roleplay stay the
number 1 British roleplay server

Have you received any help when creating this application? nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.
Yes
- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest).
i do not
- Access to Discord.

yes
- A working microphone.
yes very good
- Clear understanding of the rules.

i understand all rules

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.

i have not
- Do not mention other communities by name.
i will not
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
it will be
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.
ok thanks

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Eric Nelson
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I Would say about 2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/ciannn / STEAM_0:0:171497831

1.7 References (if any)?
Jordz
jackky

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:
2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM Is Random Deathmatch (killing someone without a valid RP reason
Example 1: Shooting a hobo because his building is ugly
Example 2: Killing someone in a mug because they didn't drop the money in 3 seconds

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is the new life rule (You can not go back to your previous life situations or to the same spot within 5 minutes)
Example 1: Jon Gets mugged and dies, Jon returned back to the situation and stabs him
Example 2: PC Jimmmmmmy 9283 dies within the PD raid he comes back within 30seconds and shoots the men raiding

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP means you must fear for you life if you are being outnumbered with guns
Example 1: Steve and William have bob under 2 AK-47s and tell him to get in the car instead he runs away
Example 2: CTSFO Ken And Jon have 2 guns pointed at Will and tell him to face the wall with his hands up instead he tried to pull out a pistol and shoot them

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality
Example 1: Will calls steve a faggot for saying he's interested to men
Example 2: Jon dies and calls will a stinky gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior
Example 1: A player called Jamal joined the game he was walking around with a thick African accent Billy proceeds to call him a dirty black n-word
Example 2: Jonny adverts /advert I hate smelly black people [RP] this would not be allowed as racism is not tolerated in riverside roleplay!

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:
2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

TP to joe tell him he did advert CARJACK then close the sit
TP to William tell him he can not steal NHS vehicles then jail him for 3mins to read the !motd

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would speak to joe and ask if he was in the PD and if he was I will tell him he can kill him as he was raiding the pd
but if he was not in the PD I would get a higher rank to ban him for me 2 weeks for MASS RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First of all, I would speak to joe and tell him he has 5 minutes to move his base of the sidewalk before it gets removed
then I would get joe and tell him he has to advert raid and also explain that he can not return back to where he died and warn him for "FTA | NLR" and tell him to read the !motd

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring joe to a sit and tell he killed 10 police in a meeting and explain that is against the rules and then ban him for 2 weeks "Interrupting a police meeting(bombing)"

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm active
I'm hardworking
I'm overall a nice guy!

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

if there was a staff handbook/guidebook I would certainly double-check and read that again but if I still needed help I would simply ask for help in staff chat!

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Enthusiasm
Trustworthiness
Dedication

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

in the past my behavior was unacceptable and someone people may only know me for that
I do not like to be disturbed at night
a little impatient

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I would like to be a role model to everyone on the server
and help the number 1 British police roleplay stay the
number 1 British roleplay server

Have you received any help when creating this application? nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

+1 You've improved so much in-game, would be a great staff member. Good luck eric!

+1;

I have allowed you to use me as a reference as |'ve seen an massive improvement in you and I would actually love to see you on the staff team. I can see that you are active and you have an amazing knowledge of the rules, If you do get given the chance I would love to show you under my wing.

+1, A player who has had a Manchester City esc turnaround, used to be bad on the server, minging etc, but has changed for the absolute better, and therefore deserves a shot at staff, everyone deserves a second chance in my opinion.

Love the answers for Homophobia & Racism.

1626024871762.png
1626024877153.png
Matches with some other sources, could be a coincidence however!

+1 massive chad, in game behaviour is amazing, would make great staff. Good luck homeboy!!

Love the answers for Homophobia & Racism.

View attachment 303
View attachment 304
Matches with some other sources, could be a coincidence however!
you are not allowed to use the same answers as my old application so instead of using my own definitions which i have already posted in past applications i did some research and found some more professional definitions

+1, this man has improved my experience within the server would be amazing within the staff team.

Plus One, You seem like you've changed. Your application is decent.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 372

+1, From the point when I came back to now I have seen a massive improvement from Eric and he has changed a lot in a good way and feel like he would be good as a staff member and would take it seriously. Good Luck!

+1, From the point when I came back to now I have seen a massive improvement from Eric and he has changed a lot in a good way and feel like he would be good as a staff member and would take it seriously. Good Luck!
thanks DB for the plus one it means a lot from an avid role player like you!

0- His behaviour is really good on PD and he does his role very well on PD. However he still trolls certain people for example... i was in a staff sit and him and Candy Andy kept on killing me to the point where Kong could not deal with it because every time I was revived they would do it again. He also was in a NHS meeting disrupting it and when Jackky told him to stop misbehaving and not punch a higher up. Eric still went on and did it. I agree his behaviour has improved but he very sly and does it when server not very populated or no staff on.

0- His behaviour is really good on PD and he does his role very well on PD. However he still trolls certain people for example... i was in a staff sit and him and Candy Andy kept on killing me to the point where Kong could not deal with it because every time I was revived they would do it again. He also was in a NHS meeting disrupting it and when Jackky told him to stop misbehaving and not punch a higher up. Eric still went on and did it. I agree his behaviour has improved but he very sly and does it when server not very populated or no staff on.
scott fella i cant control what other people do in sits
i am always a good man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom