Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Moos's Riverside staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1 Firemoos20 rsrp.uk
1.2 16
1.3 Yes
1.4 Since april 19th.
1.5 Yes but they may be words I do not know.
1.6 STEAM_0:0:217016093
1.7 Moos#2564
1.8 My friends but they dont play this server

2.1 Rdm stands for random death match and often means randomly killing someone.
Case 1: Joe is walking on the street when Micheal shoots him dead out of nowhere.
Case 2: Micheal is walking on the sidewalk when Ben Dover runs him over.

2.2 Nlr stands for New Life Rule and often means you cannot return to your point of death for a set amount of time.
It can also mean you do not remember your past life.

Case 1: Billy gets shot during a raid on his house and returns killing the officer.
Case 2: Joe gets killed after raiding Meaze's house and see's weed, he then raids his house as police because of it.

2.3 FearRP often means you are scared and cannot just bravely shoot the person mugging you.
Case 1: Ben Dover is mugging someone unarmed when they pull out a shotgun and shoot him.
Case 2: The cop Joe Meaza is telling a thief to stand still with a weapon when the thief runs away.

2.4 Homophobia is a fear/hatred of Non-Straight people often irrational or unjustified it is never acceptable
Case 1: (a bit mild but still there) Joe is reluctant to trust Ben Dover because he is gay.
Case 2: Meaza hates gay people and finds them disgusting.

2.5 Racism means a irrational hatred/disgust of another race. Often it is against minorties like darker skin colored people or Mexicans.
Case 1: Joe doesnt trust Billy because he is black and often calls him a thief or the n-word.
Case 2: A police officer falsly arrests Billy after he exists the grocery store accusing him
of stealing when he knows Billy didnt steal.

2.6 NHS vehicles aren't allowed to be carjacked and thus I would give William a verbal or warning depending on if he has done it again.
I would also tell Joe to report it correctly next time.

2.7 Check logs to see if William adverted PD raid and then ask where Joe was when he was shot

2.8 1: I dont think drug dealers can build on the side-walk I may be wrong
2: William not only didnt advert he also broke nlr i would kick/ban him based on how many rules William has broken and his Playtime.

2.9 After going back and reading the rules again : Because of the 'No Major Crimes rule' during important meeting advertised by the authorized officer/commander, bombing or any major crime
cannot be commited until after the meeting

3.1 I am very commited to this server and have been active alot. I have a good sense of justice and when confused will ask for help/ read the rules again.
3.2 Contact and ask a higher-up for help or read through the rules to find something to help me.
3.3 Yes altho i cannot say their names they are popular
3.4 1: I have a sense of justice and want rules to be followed
2: When in a situation I do not know the answer to I will contact a higher-up/ read through the rules to find the solution.
3: I am very active and want to help to make sure everyone has a positive experience on this server.

5.1 I have autism and can easily get overwhelmed when people talk loudly over eachother
2: I am prone to anger and may yell when mad.
3: I cannot think of a third one relevant to being staff.

3.6 To make sure the rules are followed and that everyone have a enjoable time on the server.
3.7 Autism that makes me sensitive to loud noises/voices and can be overwhelmed in big crowds.

+1 Mature, kind, nice to be around and I've always had good Interactions with you in game. 100% a good fit for staff.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Denied
You need to work on this application a bit and include some more detail. Just think some more about your responses and try again soon; I'm sure you will smash it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom