Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted NCA stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Add the Bike, Van and pepper spray to NCA
How will this benefit the community:NCA deals a lot with organised crime thus drugs and money printers, we have no way to transport the confiscated goods. We need the van to transport things and we need it for sting operations.

We also need the bike as it is very useful for blocking off roads in a convoy and in general it is great for general car control as it can peel off easily and deal with any interruptions.

We need pepper spray as when there is a PM and we are surrounded by Civs who are getting too close, we can’t use a taser as it’s ineffective. Pepper spray is great for crowd control thus NCA should get it.

Last edited:

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Suggestion: Add the Bike and van to NCA.
How will this benefit the community:NCA deals a lot with organised crime thus drugs and money printers, we have no way to transport the confiscated goods. We need the van to transport things and we need it for sting operations.

We also need the bike as it is very useful for blocking off roads in a convoy and in general it is great for general car control as it can peel off easily and deal with any interruptions.

We need pepper spray as when there is a PM and we are surrounded by Civs who are getting too close, we can’t use a taser as it’s ineffective. Pepper spray is great for crowd control thus NCA should get it.
+1

+1

Agree with this all, i would only ask for a sniper to be added for us too for overwatch.

-NCA Deputy Director Zirrii

Reactions: Sam
Why? What reason? Adding the van to NCA only makes logical sense because our job is literally drugs and printer stuff. Also pepper spray is better than a taser for crowd control. If your going to downvote give a reason

Why? What reason? Adding the van to NCA only makes logical sense because our job is literally drugs and printer stuff. Also pepper spray is better than a taser for crowd control. If your going to downvote give a reason
cool but didnt change my mind

To me, the idea of NCA going around pepper spraying individuals who are "getting too close" to the Prime Minister will turn out to be a mingefest. In terms of the bike and the van, I think the cars you have are already suitable for NCA and thus, my vote will stand.

To me, the idea of NCA going around pepper spraying individuals who are "getting too close" to the Prime Minister will turn out to be a mingefest. In terms of the bike and the van, I think the cars you have are already suitable for NCA and thus, my vote will stand.
Fair enough on the pepper spray, but the problem is that we have to wait for PD to bring vans and literally 2 days ago I was waiting 20 minutes for a van to transport a firearm. Since we do a lot of gun busts while undercover we need a way to transport them without having to wait for pd to get a van lol

The taser that when you get tased you are frozen and get ragdolled?
Well the problem with it is that it can only do one person then we need to reload, I assume the pepper spray can affect multiple people? If I’m wrong then correct me as I haven’t used it but surely you can spray like multiple people at once.

Well the problem with it is that it can only do one person then we need to reload, I assume the pepper spray can affect multiple people? If I’m wrong then correct me as I haven’t used it but surely you can spray like multiple people at once.
learn how to use a taser thought you were more elite than pd :)

learn how to use a taser thought you were more elite than pd :)
Bro, a taser has one shot in it? If being more elite means you can literally manipulate the ammo then I’m clearly not elite. Being “elite” doesn’t mean a taser has more shots?‍♂️

Jabbers

Community Owner
Community Management
Do you not have the vito? You also do have the bike now. I'd also rather pepper spray be a PD specific item, but if you think otherwise feel free to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom