Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Smick Ricks Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Smick Rick#1916
SteamID64: 76561198272012347
Date of ban issue:
2 days ago
Member of staff:
Tj Army
Ban reason (screenshot):

Why should we unban you?:
Because I got kicked from the sever lak 5 fucking times for shit I didn't even do then if I'm honest I slingshotted a fucking car of minging cunts but I only got warned for tha so after I slingshotted a car and got kicked for times the admins were touching me in spectate more than a priest and they banned me when i was messing about with cars and ropes in little town in my opinion that should of just been another warn because all i did was break my own fucking car but anyway you wont unban me because breaking your own car with rope is a serious offence so sym :))

Denied.
Within this appeal you have admitting to prop minging multiple times, as well as overall having No intention to roleplay. As from the ban appeal you have made, you have proven you had shown no plans of having any interest of roleplaying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom