Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Motorcycles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Add some more motorcycles to the server.
How will this benefit the community: Currently, as a civilian, you only have one motorbike available to you and it's for either supporter or platinum (Not sure). I believe adding some more motorcycles which could be used by everyone would add more realism to the server as in real life you encounter a lot of them. About the workshop files themselves, they're not very big and they're from the same developer who made the police R1200 so I don't believe it would really lag or affect the server in any major way. There's a bunch of different motorcycles on the workshop but I chose these two because they seem nice, they're from Azok and after testing in-game, they look cool.
Link(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1652952973 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1659975424

-1, from my previous experience from a motorcycle from rp_dunwood_uk called the hentai cycle I am forever terrified of them, they are terrible on gmod.

its probably bad
most motorcycles on gmod are bad
I mean you can't just say it's probably bad if you've never tried it plus that's up to harry if he wants to edit the handling which is what happened with the police bike

I mean you can't just say it's probably bad if you've never tried it plus that's up to harry if he wants to edit the handling which is what happened with the police bike
he didn’t edit the handling he edited the speed
gmod motorbikes aren’t motorbikes they are like cars they have invis wheels for supports

1632724921663.png

it has invis wheels so it will be just as bad as the police one

The police one isn't too bad, with a bit of practice you can drive it properly, and with that reasoning, you might as well remove the police bike because of its bad handling. You can't really get better motorcycles for Garry's mod can you

The police one isn't too bad, with a bit of practice you can drive it properly, and with that reasoning, you might as well remove the police bike because of its bad handling. You can't really get better motorcycles for Garry's mod can you
waste of space the police bike is enough really

Jabbers

Community Owner
Community Management
Azok's vehicles have the same three back wheel format with the same weird handling.
If you don't like the handling on the current motorcycle you won't like this one.

Moped would be cool though

Azok's vehicles have the same three back wheel format with the same weird handling.
If you don't like the handling on the current motorcycle you won't like this one.

you make moped fella with your special code skills

Azok30 vehicles are pure french trash, that bike is gonna lose grip instantly when going at fast speeds because of how badly it was made. Making bikes with prop_jeep vehicle base is horrible, you need to have invisible wheels to avoid the bike to fall off to its side but the way azok made it isn't the best. It is also possible to animate a bike so it tilts while turning and feels more like a irl bike, but azok's bikes don't have that.

Last edited:
I don't think 20 MB more is going to affect the server
Keep in mind around 2020 Gmod updated the way addons get compressed. A 20mb nowadays is the equivalent of 4mb - 7mb back in 2019, that's why TDMCars have way less mb size but in reality when installing it the size becomes bigger. That's why all new cars in Gmod their file size is pretty big compared to any old pack of TDMCars or LWCars.

+1 It's a good idea but the handling still might be shit considering it is of course, Garry's Mod but nonetheless sure it would be nice to see a dirt bike or something similar.

Commonly known as Skengman in-game

Police Trainee Superintendent

SCO19 PPVT
Terrorist Lieutenant (Gun Dealer, Trial Jihad)
National Health Service Consultant
National Crime Agency Inspector
London Mafia Caporegime (Medic, Gun Dealer)
Finest Deputy Prime Minister

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom