Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Add a wanted & firearms license symbol to the HUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:add a wanted symbol to the hud
How will this benefit the community:because idk if I'm wanted
Link(s)
1625667857707.png

fzn

yh good idea the spot wont work tho because some jobs are super fucking long like "Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner PSD Lead"

yh good idea the spot wont work tho because some jobs are super fucking long like "Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner PSD Lead"
1625679245927.png
could do like a little star like this

could get rid of the actual word "tokens " and have little symbols that light up when wanted and could also have a gun license one very cool yes
i bet harry designs could make a a better one!

1625912924875.png

+1 good idea because half the time the wanted pops up for two seconds and then disappears. Half of the time you don’t even realise you’re wanted

+ 1 - Why isn't this already implemented? There should be a better GUI showing if you have a gun license and if you are wanted.

An absolute +1 for this, the other day myself and another SC0 officer were arresting someone and they were shouting at us saying they have a gun licence but had no way to prove it even though they were running around with a smg/rifle out. If there is a way to add a licence that stand out clearly it would be great, and maybe add some licence tiers such as a Class A licence for rifles and shotguns, Class B for SMG's and Class C for simple pistols. Knifes i think should be kept illegal and enforce a rule that states you cannot have a knife out and say "oh its under 3 inches so its legal you cannot arrest me" as theres not even a rule on it so people argue its an unfair arrest then make psd / have a DO sort you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom