Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed MR JAMES JAMES JAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i was just told to get off the admin job and forgot i was cloaked this was right after i switched jobs

Member of staff: James
Member of staffs rank: tmod
Date: 09-09-23
Information about incident: I was opening pd door with my keycard and i thought and admin was saying i couldnt have my keycard, then it turns out hes on pd and arrested me while cloaked???
Evidence:https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1tf9jcSsZCuTHG/d1337rbqluRD?invite=cr-MSwxZ3MsMzg0MTMxMCw
I know im not staff but ive seen somone do that before its just a tiny mistake all you say to him is your cloaked mate hes new to the stsff team so give him a break its not his fault if he forgets just say you cloaked mate and say can you uncuff me its a bit unfair

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Hello Sodaman,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this report. James is a very new member of staff and is still getting to grips with the commands etc. I have spoken with him to remind him he needs to uncloak.

This is an innocent mistake that many staff members make no matter the rank so there will be no action taken against him.

jakey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom