Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied my application (pls accept)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? crackhead craig
1.2 How old are you? 3 nearly 6
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 years
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:196419054
1.7 What is your Discord? philmitchelfan73#3274
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match - Killing a player for no apparent reason. Two Examples - 1. shotting somewun for no reason. 2. stabbing someone on streat corner liek rel life becaz smelly

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule- When someone kills you, you can’t right away go back to the scene of where it happened. Two examples are - 1. i got shotted while cooking my 99.1% pure meff ann i come back to killer the killer. 2. i get shooted by police and i come back to shooter them again

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear Roleplay is the concept that your character is afraid to die. Two Examples are - 1.im being mugged with a knife by tyrone (big man ting) so i burst out into tears poo myself and give him all my money. 2. im being held hostage by the ira so i burst out into tears poo myself and scream for 10 seconds straight every 30 seconds

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the dislike of or prejudice against gay people. Two examples would be 1. i get called a cock sucking gay cunt becaz i like men 2.i call someone a cock sucking gay cunt becaz they like men

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another. Two Examples would be - 1. my daddy screaming racial slurs at me. 2. killing someone becuz black.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would look at logs and see if he did say carjack but then i would go NUAGHTYYYYY and smite him with the power of allah

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would check logs and if he did i will let him free but if not i will unleash the wrath of god down upon his mortal soul and send him back from whence he came

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would inform Joe that he cannot build on the sidewalk. I would issue a verbal warning for this matter. i would warn them both for being naughty then i would tell their mommy that they are playing a game with violence which would then lead to her unleashing hell on theyre behinds

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would go NAUGHTY becuz he bombered the piggys with big bomb for allah but then i have to be nice to him because my mommy will make me pray at the mosque for ten days straight if i penalize a soldier of allah

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I will cry if i dont get full free owner admin punjab no virus halal wednesday adams

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would send them a video of me eating my own feces and make them watch as punishment

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? i was admin on a simulator about thomas the tank engine that i made on roblox

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: i can poopy on command, if i tell my mummy that someone ate pork she will teleport behind them and make them fast and pray for allah for 10 day intervals for the rest of their life, and im a good sociopath

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: i have a crippling gambling addiction, my wife took my children, and murdered my family for v bucks

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? i want to bring the wrath of the lord down upon bub games and banish him to the dungeons of hell for placing a barrier in front of my car that one time

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? i have adhd ocd down sydrome autism manky brain sydrome dyslexia etc (just the regular gen z stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom