Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Bedouins ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bedouin
SteamID64: 76561198035274892 (STEAM_0:0:37504582)
Date Of Ban Issue: 11/04/2021
Member Of Staff: TST parks on Duty 8134
Ban Reason: 1618159833662.png1618162584589.png
Why should we unban you?:
At 5AM this morning I was still on the server with my friend Drunky. As we were getting bored we decided to have a mini war since no one was on. We were killing each other back and forth and we were enjoying it. Then melon came online and started spectating us having our little war. Then my other friend named rustypopcorn88 joined the server and joined our little war. Melon offered to teleport us to Leslie Green area of the map and dot us around so we could have a proper fight. After about another hour I went to my bed. I logged on this afternoon and was greeted with a Ban message for 4 weeks for "Mass RDM". No sit or report was made I was just banned. No other people were shot or harmed since they were AFK or unseen on the server at the time. Also, Drunky and rustypopcorn88 were not banned, it was just me that received a punishment. I've even seen other admins and other players just killing each other late at night with no repurcussions / punishments. I know for a fact that parks has NO evidence of any RDM since he was not online and melon, (another admin) was spectating us. Surely melon would ban all of us if it was RDM.

Last edited:

pat

Discord Manager
Accepted.
Parks has decided to reduce it to 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom