Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Jackky Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Jackky
Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial Staff
Date of Incident: 16/06/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was told by Jackyy to stop prop climbing when all I was doing was making a hobo base. Jackky told me multiple times that what I was doing was prop climb, I asked multiple members of staff to come and look at my hobo base and they deemed that it was not prop climb. If they could prove that it was prop climb we would happily delete the base as we did previously as we had already had a conversation with staff about our previous base. However, when another player did prop climb I was the one that was punished for this. Jackky said that he was going to kick me for prop climb and after telling him multiple times that they weren't my props he kicked me for prop climb even though I never actually broke any rules. It would literally only take Jackky a few seconds to check which player owns the props but no he decided that instead he would kick me for something that I was not guilty of.
Evidence on the incident: shush

Member(s) of staff: Jackky
Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial Staff
Date of Incident: 16/06/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was told by Jackyy to stop prop climbing when all I was doing was making a hobo base. Jackky told me multiple times that what I was doing was prop climb, I asked multiple members of staff to come and look at my hobo base and they deemed that it was not prop climb. If they could prove that it was prop climb we would happily delete the base as we did previously as we had already had a conversation with staff about our previous base. However, when another player did prop climb I was the one that was punished for this. Jackky said that he was going to kick me for prop climb and after telling him multiple times that they weren't my props he kicked me for prop climb even though I never actually broke any rules. It would literally only take Jackky a few seconds to check which player owns the props but no he decided that instead he would kick me for something that I was not guilty of.
Evidence on the incident:
Hello Candy;
From your staff report, it says that other staff members told you it wasn't prop climb. Who were these staff members? Also, to prop climb it doesn't have to be your props and when I was spectating you, you were the only person I saw who was prop climbing.

Also, me and Crashie asked you nicely to reduce the size of your so-called 'base', and you didn't which you and the other people could have been warned for the rule: C11, Realistic, Do not exaggerate when building your base, anything out of order or seen as unrealistic will be requested to be removed.

Hello Candy;
From your staff report, it says that other staff members told you it wasn't prop climb. Who were these staff members? Also, to prop climb it doesn't have to be your props and when I was spectating you, you were the only person I saw who was prop climbing.
As I said, they weren't my props.....

it was not prop climb as it was our base it was an entrance it was apart of the build it was a permanent ramp up to our “hobo base” it was also my props that were leading up to the base so the staff member did not even investigate his claims of prop climb
contact me on discord for further evidence of the situation

I'll be contacting both parties for evidence, please respond to my direct messages on Discord.

As I said, they weren't my props....
From my video (which I can send you if u want me to) you can clearly see yourself using your 'base' to access the ledge outside of spawn. This is the reason I kicked you, as you used a prop to climb to an inaccessible area of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom