Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied leeroys report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: LEEROY
Member(s) of staff's rank: Staff manager
Date of Incident: 05/08/21 14:05
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: so i was doing lean two terrorists come in raid my house thats fine he then does /goto lord and joins the raid while there raiding me thats pure admin abuse
Evidence on the incident: on the pic look for lord killing me then him tping to me to show he tped into my house to join the raid

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    588.4 KB · Views: 18
Was on SOD at the time. Leeroy teleported to someone to do a sit, then to another to take another sit. Because of this he could not return himself and rather had to TP to the person he was with to resume RP.

Was on SOD at the time. Leeroy teleported to someone to do a sit, then to another to take another sit. Because of this he could not return himself and rather had to TP to the person he was with to resume RP.
When I teleported to the individual (who was at my original location) prior to taking the two staff tickets, the raid was already over and you were dead. Therefore, I caused no issues within the roleplay scene.

fzn

Judging by what logs we still have right now, Leeroy did not affect the actual outcome of the raid, as he did not damage you.

Judging by what logs we still have right now, Leeroy did not affect the actual outcome of the raid, as he did not damage you.
fzn thats beside the point he has no right to tp to my base and then help steal my stuff

fzn thats beside the point he has no right to tp to my base and then help steal my stuff
  • I was at your front door at the time I took the two tickets, so the location was indeed the original one.
  • After teleporting to the individual, I never helped to steal anything as I was not involved in the base raid.
  • The fact that I teleported after you died, shows I had no affect on the outcome of the raid.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Leeroy teleported back as he dealt with two tickets and could not do !return, as it would take him back to where the previous ticket took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom