Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied eric nelson ban reduction appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Eric nelson

SteamID64:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303261390

Date of ban issue: 3rd June

Member of staff: Hybrid

Ban reason (screenshot):

1622754848315.png

Why should we unban you?:

Because I should not have played such an inappropriate song [tj_bust_that_shit_nigga.mp3] down my mic as it was very offensive and uncalled for even though no one was roleplaying at the time it should not have happened and I am very sorry for my actions and would not repeat my actions if unbanned early as I just want to play on the server and have some fun

yes I have made this ban appeal before but the admin in mention has been demoted from staff
I do not believe I should have banned for playing audio to 2 people on the server
I do see where he got offended by the audio but I believe a 5 day been is quite much for what could of a gag or jail

i would also like to point out that another person on the server played the exact same audio today with many more players and received a "gag"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom