Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted My VDM warning apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Benjamin Franklin
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:581104984
Date of warning issue: 28/ˇ1/23
Member of staff: Charlie
Warning reason (screenshot):1674945523879.png

Why should we remove the warning?: I did not VDM this person and he knew it very well because I did in ooc that I got flung by tronix into him counting as I did it. Btw Charlie is a great guy so this is not going againts him I just dont wanna have a usless warning on myself.

Hi Benjamin.
I understand your frustration, but this happened on two occasions. I couldn't find any evidence that tronix had "flung" your car and the player who kept dying due to this wasn't enjoying himself. I get that somebody may have closed the garage door on you, as unfortunately that is something that happens on a regular basis. But on the second occasion I am certain you were further back in the small dealership carpark. I am happy to have your warning removed if you sincerely believe you weren't at fault for this, I just had to do something about it as I had no evidence towards tronix "flinging" your car and the other guy felt as though he was getting targeted and didn't see this either.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom