Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric Nelson Staff Application For Riverside Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Eric Nelson
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes , good quality very expensive
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
i would say about 1-2 months actively
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:171497831
1.7 any references
jordz

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Rdm is a random deathmatch which means you have no valid reason to kill another player
Jon Kills Stevie for being AFK in spawn
Stevie got killed by Jon, Stevie goes back and revenge rdms him

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR Is the new life rule which implies that you shouldn't interact with anything from your previous life for up to 5 minutes you also may not get involved within the same situation you last died in!
Billy gets killed in the PD raid, billy proceeds to switch to his custom job and goes back and kill the guy who killed him this would breaking NLR
Wolly gets mugged by Brandon and wolly dies , wolly returns to Brandon and shouts abuse at him this would be breaking NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP Means you are outnumbered by people with firearms you must follow their instructions if they are reasonable
SGT Garland Johnston and INS Garland Johnston Senior have TJ At gunpoint ordering him to face the wall with his hands up instead of complying he pulls out his Glock and starts shooting at the officers this would be breaking FearRP
T Leader Leesmall and T LT Lambert have you got 2 AK 47S pointed at jon and tell him to get in the car or he dies jon decides to run away and try to stab them this would breaking FearRP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is the prejudice or discrimination against gay people
Stevie calls Jon a faggot for having "bisexual" in his steam profile this would be homophobic
Milkman joins the server and spams "gays should die" this would be homophobic

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the prejudice or discrimination against a different race
Jamal joins the server and his face as his avatar , william calls him a nignog
Blake walks upto the pcso who has a black player model and says "you dirty fucking mudshark" this would be racism and not allowed because racism is not allowed in RP Or out of RP

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Explain to Joe that he did avert carjack and end the sit
Bring William and if this is his first offence i would jail william for 300seconds and tell him to read the !motd if he has done this before i would warn him for crimes against NHS

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
If Joe was in the Police Department this would a valid reason to kill Him as it is an ongoing PD Raid and I would explain that to Joe
BUT if this was not in PD William would temp banned for MASS RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First Of all, i would have to warn William for "FTA ( Failure to advert) and "NLR /RDM"
And then I would ask Joe to make a refund request for the drugs money that he lost
I would then inform William that he can not base on the sidewalk and ask him to remove his base if he does not I would have to forcefully remove it or kick him

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would instantly quickly type in chat !Freeze "Joe" and then bring him to a sit and explain what he has done is extremely wrong and then TEMPBAN For MassRDM/Interrupting PD meeting

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I Am active a nice guy and overall a good man

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask another member of staff in #staff-chat

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Activeness
Fairness
Perseverance

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I Do like my sleep so I don't like to be disturbed at Night
Higher up in In-game departments
Use to be a bad guy ingame so some people may not like me [ but I have changed]

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
To help grow the #1 British Police RP and be a role model to people on the server!

Have you received any help when creating this application?

no

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Yes​

Last edited:
Despite his previous background the understanding of the rules from this application seems very good, therefore I believe he deserves a chance. +1
Only thing I could say is that the definitions for racism and homophobia seem copied straight from google

Last edited:
-1 Thought his attitude has changed but he has not. he good in PD but still toxic on CJ

Last edited:
To be fair he has improved a lot and it's a good app. Ima stay neutral on this one for now.

+1 Tbf to eric he has changed his behaviour alot and does not seem to be doing what he used to do. Personally i think he should be given a shot at staff and see if he as really changed. He knows the rules of the server and he active and tbh he puts alot of hours into the server and "money" that was a joke. but seriously i think he's improved alot in server
thanks scott!

-1 Always minging around ruining peoples days its not even funny that behavior is not really nice mate improve your attitude with people aswell

+1 very good roleplayer, knows the rules well. Amazing staff app. Think he deserves a chance!!

-1 Thought his attitude has changed but he has not. he good in PD but still toxic on CJ
I reported you ingame for "FailRP" you then proceeded to call me a "gay boy, go suck a dick" in the admin sit you then lied to staff about this i proceeded to provide evidence to kong and then you told me ingame you were changing your +1 to a -1 just because i reported you

I reported you ingame for "FailRP" you then proceeded to call me a "gay boy, go suck a dick" in the admin sit you then lied to staff about this i proceeded to provide evidence to kong and then you told me ingame you were changing your +1 to a -1 just because i reported you
I was changing it before that as i saw you trolling younger people of the server, the same as you and candy did to Thomas when he was streaming. i find it weird your always trolling people like aboody and others. please do not use a Sit you used which you had all your friends keep disturbing and trying to tell Kong what to do. so Harry had to come and sort it. i find you try to intimidate staff in sits which is not staff material.

You also keep putting silly comments when people ask questions for help. in Discord and server

-1 Always minging around ruining peoples days its not even funny that behavior is not really nice mate improve your attitude with people aswell
raided your base
Scott told you to -1 my staff app
any evidence of my minging because that is just a fabricated lie because your base got raided!

raided your base
any evidence of my minging because that is just a fabricated lie because your base got raided!
not fabricated and scott didnt tell me to -1 you your always a minge from my encounters with you.

raided your base
He didn't mention raiding base. Also find proof of me telling them to -1 your application. If your behaviour was brilliant you wouldn't be applying for the third time. You try to bait people you get them into a sit and go "you sound mad " you don't let the staff member make his decision you try and tell them what to do. Kong called Matos and Harry because you was trying to tell him do do things.

if you want staff just be like DB and Crab they never do what you do go round baiting people and when people ask stuff they don't just put stupid answers. You harass people but your clever in the way you do it and you make sure Candy Andy is always there to back you up. there loads of people in the post saying your behaviour not brilliant. i guess i told them all to -1 you haha

He didn't mention raiding base. Also find proof of me telling them to -1 your application. If your behaviour was brilliant you wouldn't be applying for the third time. You try to bait people you get them into a sit and go "you sound mad " you don't let the staff member make his decision you try and tell them what to do. Kong called Matos and Harry because you was trying to tell him do do things.

if you want staff just be like DB and Crab they never do what you do go round baiting people and when people ask stuff they don't just put stupid answers. You harass people but your clever in the way you do it and you make sure Candy Andy is always there to back you up. there loads of people in the post saying your behaviour not brilliant. i guess i told them all to -1 you haha
so then why did you originally +1 then? if my behavior has been unacceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom