Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied High Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: I have noticed there is a lot of people in different departments that have high up in every department. Personally i think you should only be allowed to be in PD and one other sub division e.i Sco and PD or PD and NCA. Same with Lm or Terrorists.
How will this benefit the community: The reason for this is because people are in every department they are high ups in another department and not very active on it and abandoning their duties on other departments. when someone lower than them on that department is active and could make that department good if they was higher or in charge of it... also to improve terrorists and LM. I don't think you should be allowed in both. You should be allowed in just one so you can actually build a gang war against each other. people just join the gang which is ever online where if they could only choose one if LM was on a terroist could only choose terroist and more come on
Link(s):

We’re all big people who can manage and produce our time evenly - Speak to HU within said division if you think a officer is inactive

We’re all big people who can manage and produce our time evenly - Speak to HU within said division if you think a officer is inactive
I just don't think people should be high ups in every department because then it kinda comes abit corrupt because you have the same high ups in every department.

Denied.
Each higher-up should have the quality of time-management if they are unable to be apart of another department, they shouldn't be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom