Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal - Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Junior
SteamID64:76561198211419449
Date of ban issue:28/09/21
Member of staff:bugzy
Ban reason (screenshot):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2614440077
Why should we unban you?:Well i come on today to attempted to come on to play and it turns out i am banned for NITRP which i was really confused about . after futher inspection contacting bugzy and paul k turns out i was actually banned for Mass rdm which made me even more confused they then went on to say that i started to mass rdm inside a tryout (something that didnt happen) what actually happened is that celtric and about 7 cadets were chaseing me out of a tryout saying hands up attempted to arrest me . i then turn around the corner and pull out a gun and start shooting the police officers attempted to arrest me they end up tazing me and getting me into cuffs however a pc accidently let me out of the cuffs and said (oh shit) therefor) i pull out a gun and start shooting him and the other officers in an attempted to escape where i was then shot dead . how this is "NITRP" i have no idea and i have no idea how this was mass rdm as all i was doing was trying to escape which is perfectly fine as if your getting arrested you can kill them . Please keep note that both the actuall police and cadets were attempting to arrest me with multiple cadets punching me also allowing me to shoot them

ok junior, when the sit was made for what you done you had already left the game i tpd over to the person who made the sit who was staff (can't remember who) I then asked what you had done they said you had killed 3 cadets and interrupted training and i checked logs and sure enough it showed exactly that i was already thinking of banning you for nitrp but was simply asking if it would be a suitable punishment to wich staff said yes. If you have anyone who has a clip of the incident that would clear up all confusion

Kind regards
Bugzzy

ok junior, when the sit was made for what you done you had already left the game i tpd over to the person who made the sit who was staff (can't remember who) I then asked what you had done they said you had killed 3 cadets and interrupted training and i checked logs and sure enough it showed exactly that i was already thinking of banning you for nitrp but was simply asking if it would be a suitable punishment to wich staff said yes. If you have anyone who has a clip of the incident that would clear up all confusion

Kind regards
Bugzzy
well mr bugzy i dont record as i dont expect to get banned for doing nothing wrong

however mr bugzy i understand where you are coming with the context that was given however when me and you just had a chat inside support waiting room you stated in logs that it shown that i was punched which adds up to my story

Not only have you banned me for something that you had no context for . yes you did know through logs i was in training grounds and that i killed people but the reporters (staff members) had a direct action in the decision making ( proof shown down below)

it seems like this is favoritism and corruption from your end as you only banned me because your friends told you so . you had 0 context of the situation and to my belief did 0 investigation into the context .

Proof no.1 Shows that infact staff did call him over

Proof no.2 Shows that the staff that did report me wasnt on duty

Proof no.3 Shows that the staff assisted him with the outcome

Proof no.4 Shows himself and the exact same staff member that reported me inside a vc at the time of the appeal backing my claim of the being mates and favoritism arising (staff members are celtric paul k and bugzyy)

Attachments

• proof 3.PNG
    proof 3.PNG
    7.6 KB · Views: 14
  • proof 4.PNG
    proof 4.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 13
  • proof 2.PNG
    proof 2.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 14
  • proof 5.PNG
    proof 5.PNG
    19.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Please be aware that Proof no.1 means the first photo not the name of the photo

well mr bugzy i dont record as i dont expect to get banned for doing nothing wrong

however mr bugzy i understand where you are coming with the context that was given however when me and you just had a chat inside support waiting room you stated in logs that it shown that i was punched which adds up to my story

Not only have you banned me for something that you had no context for . yes you did know through logs i was in training grounds and that i killed people but the reporters (staff members) had a direct action in the decision making ( proof shown down below)

it seems like this is favoritism and corruption from your end as you only banned me because your friends told you so . you had 0 context of the situation and to my belief did 0 investigation into the context .

Proof no.1 Shows that infact staff did call him over

Proof no.2 Shows that the staff that did report me wasnt on duty

Proof no.3 Shows that the staff assisted him with the outcome

Proof no.4 Shows himself and the exact same staff member that reported me inside a vc at the time of the appeal backing my claim of the being mates and favoritism arising (staff members are celtric paul k and bugzyy)
just because i am in a call with staff doesn't mean anything
when I said we all did I mean we all thought it was nitrp
and its always good to record junior incase you need to report anything
i did do investigation by checking the logs
and when we were talking about the appeal i was asking if anyone had a clip of it

Kind regards
Bugzzy
Mr bugzzy

I was just inside support waiting room with you (as shown in the screenshot below)
and inside the voice chat you actually stated that paul k , cyanide , curving sky , scott were the staff members that reported me and within further chats to scott he stated he didnt report me (As shown in another screenshot below) however in chat stated he belive Paul K cyanide and curving sky was the reporters which is the exact same as you stated

so Mr bugzzy why in the last 10 mins have you forgot who reported you?

Attachments

• proof 7.PNG
    proof 7.PNG
    8.2 KB · Views: 4
  • proof 8.PNG
    proof 8.PNG
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
Bugzzy so Junior was banned for NITRP as he entered the training grounds and interrupted the training by killing the cadets whom was punching him?

just because i am in a call with staff doesn't mean anything
when I said we all did I mean we all thought it was nitrp
and its always good to record junior incase you need to report anything
i did do investigation by checking the logs
and when we were talking about the appeal i was asking if anyone had a clip of it
Mr Bugzzy all you are doing within this report is changing your story . i have presented my evidence of you being corrupt and made an appeal over this ban as i havent broken any rules as all i did was shoot people punching me and arresting me

I do not appreciate you changing your story .

I will let the deciding staff member overlook the evidence presented and allow them to come to a decision

However i must make you aware that there has been a large public interest in the report Mostly on discord where both them and me see this as clear corruption

Mr bugzzy

I was just inside support waiting room with you (as shown in the screenshot below)
and inside the voice chat you actually stated that paul k , cyanide , curving sky , scott were the staff members that reported me and within further chats to scott he stated he didnt report me (As shown in another screenshot below) however in chat stated he belive Paul K cyanide and curving sky was the reporters which is the exact same as you stated

so Mr bugzzy why in the last 10 mins have you forgot who reported yo

Bugzzy so Junior was banned for NITRP as he entered the training grounds and interrupted the training by killing the cadets whom was punching him?
the cadets punched him after he shot to my knowledge

So Junior, correct me if I am wrong but you entered training grounds and upon entry you was told to put your hands up ect as you was being arrested for trespassing. You then proceeded to shoot the police as you didn't want to be arrested and then the cadets started punching you so you killed them also.

So Junior, correct me if I am wrong but you entered training grounds and upon entry you was told to put your hands up ect as you was being arrested for trespassing. You then proceeded to shoot the police as you didn't want to be arrested and then the cadets started punching you so you killed them also.
I drove in went behind the kill house went afk for 2 mins with a printer there
celtric walked over saw it and stated "Ima get all these cadets to arrest you"
I then look around the corner and see about 7 cadets running at me with fists out saying put up your hands and 2 police officers with guns out saying put you hands up
This is where i put up my hands and run inside the kill house where i then pulled out a gun and shot people trying to escape
I then got tazed by a pc and put in cuffs however the pc accidentally let me out of cuffs where i then pulled out a gun and killed the pc that was arresting me
there was still some cadets around that attempted to punch me when i killed the police officer which i then killed
I went to go and run away from the situation however was shot up by i believe Celtric

Accepted, as many factors of this ban are unclear and Junior didn't go to the training with the intention of murdering the cadets and when he did kill them it was for a valid reason. If Junior did go over there to interupt the training staff should have been called to remove him from the area rather than attempting to arrest him during the training which would warrant a warn rather than a ban; therefore your ban will be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom