Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied NERF/REMOVE THE SCO SHEILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "shield issue" evolved when majority of SCO19 started being active again, while before that there were no complaints about it

-1 it’s uncommon that TST or SCO HU will come into a raid using a shield so no need to remove it

I just like to say I went against a couple of shield users today and I won every battle, no offence but you guys just need to get better its honestly not that hard just hide or play a different strat.

I just like to say I went against a couple of shield users today and I won every battle, no offence but you guys just need to get better its honestly not that hard just hide or play a different strat.
no, my strat bad

-1 When raiding a base that is overpowered the only solution to a successful or increasing the chance of a successful raid will be using the R Shields .

Denied
Currently the shield has limited access, and there are alternative ways of combatting the shields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom