Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied NERF/REMOVE THE SCO SHEILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s also good for roleplay eg bombs and stuff like that the only thing you do on the server is just do major crimes and you keep getting killed so you want the shield removed

Jon

You guys use custom jobs which have so many weapons and advantages and you constantly outnumber us as well when it's supposed to be the opposite way due to us being government and an elite unit such as TST. There are several ways to counter the shield as mentioned above and it's not that hard but you can't just expect to go around with your custom job and be able to defeat anyone. It would be better to try and learn how to counter it instead of telling us to kill ourselves and getting very salty over losing to someone. (Not saying you did that yourself Bugzyy) You people constantly have advantages and you get too mad when the ones that are actually supposed to have them get them while also taking into consideration the numerous ways you can counter it and the small amount of people that have access to it.
AR15 Is superior in everyway firerate Damage reliabiilty legit everything you get medkits grenades flashbangs smoke grenades extra 40mms so idk why your saying Custom jobs are op plus its not that often that custom jobs outnumber gov

You guys use custom jobs which have so many weapons and advantages and you constantly outnumber us as well when it's supposed to be the opposite way due to us being government and an elite unit such as TST. There are several ways to counter the shield as mentioned above and it's not that hard but you can't just expect to go around with your custom job and be able to defeat anyone. It would be better to try and learn how to counter it instead of telling us to kill ourselves and getting very salty over losing to someone. (Not saying you did that yourself Bugzyy) You people constantly have advantages and you get too mad when the ones that are actually supposed to have them get them while also taking into consideration the numerous ways you can counter it and the small amount of people that have access to it.
This, a thousand times over, this.

AR15 Is superior in everyway firerate Damage reliabiilty legit everything you get medkits grenades flashbangs smoke grenades extra 40mms so idk why your saying Custom jobs are op plus its not that often that custom jobs outnumber gov
You guys have the MK18 which is quite OP and you have explosives and such while we only have 12 40mms after each restart mate and it is often that custom jobs and whoever is doing the major crime outnumber government. Even without that, as a custom job you have the ability to do literally everything, for example, putting your hands up and then shooting us but we need to consider different things before shooting cause we can get PSD'ed easily. Without the shield, a gang of 3 or 4 custom jobs could easily win a PD raid which shouldn't be normal as you're going against a supposed entire police force and here it clearly isn't the case so we have to compensate by using the shields that are a completely normal thing used in real life although not by rushing and switching guns (Which you have to keep in mind that as always people say, "This isn't serious RP")

Jon

You guys have the MK18 which is quite OP and you have explosives and such while we only have 12 40mms after each restart mate and it is often that custom jobs and whoever is doing the major crime outnumber government. Even without that, as a custom job you have the ability to do literally everything, for example, putting your hands up and then shooting us but we need to consider different things before shooting cause we can get PSD'ed easily. Without the shield, a gang of 3 or 4 custom jobs could easily win a PD raid which shouldn't be normal as you're going against a supposed entire police force and here it clearly isn't the case so we have to compensate by using the shields that are a completely normal thing used in real life although not by rushing and switching guns (Which you have to keep in mind that as always people say, "This isn't serious RP")
what? ar15 has an explosive aswel?

It’s a Police RP server not Crim RP so it also makes sense for gov to have a advantage as well

Well in my opinion I would not remove it, I would just change rulings around it and maybe like previously mentioned increase the time in which it takes to change from the shield to a weapon etc.

On another note, I have an image which has a picture which explains my opinion with the people complaining.
20211012015157_1.jpg
Many thanks,

Jon

Well in my opinion I would not remove it, I would just change rulings around it and maybe like previously mentioned increase the time in which it takes to change from the shield to a weapon etc.

On another note, I have an image which has a picture which explains my opinion with the people complaining.
View attachment 611
Many thanks,
you realize you can't shoot through the glass right

and let's be honest here even with our shields you guys do end up winning the majority of the time when you work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom