Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Third person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: remove third person or at least take the option away to no collide your third person camera so you can see through walls.
How will this benefit the community: Bit OP to be able to see through an entire base and know where everyone and everything is. Yeah people could make binds to quickly switch between third person etc but if they wanted to play against sweats they’d play fortnite. The cons of third person massively outweigh the pros
Link(s):

Suggestion: remove third person or at least take the option away to no collide your third person camera so you can see through walls.
How will this benefit the community: Bit OP to be able to see through an entire base and know where everyone and everything is. Yeah people could make binds to quickly switch between third person etc but if they wanted to play against sweats they’d play fortnite. The cons of third person massively outweigh the pros
Link(s):
+1 I like the idea

Rather than outright remove third person, maybe limit the options so players can't abuse it

third person is cool because I get to see myself walk around on the map and go on foot patrol dont remove i beg ?

Just a little op that I can see somone inside the armoury like that

Attachments

• 3PS 2.jpg
    3PS 2.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 3PS.jpg
    3PS.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom