Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Joshyyy Discord Staff Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Joshyyy
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin
Date of Incident: 12/12/2021 17:25PM GMT

Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
My friend and I joined a private room VC with Joshyyy in it and immediately we were muted for no apparent reason. I am assuming it is because me and Joshyyy do not have a very good relationship and he has previously done things such as witch hunting before against me. Additionally after I informed Joshyyy that I will be making a staff report he decided to behave very unprofessionally and tell me to "do it" etc. I believe you can see the proof of Joshyyy muting me in the audit log of the discord which can be used as further evidence.

Evidence:
joshyyystaff.jpg

You joined the VC and started repeating "fuck you" constantly, and you friend joined and asked to be my sugar mummy. You joined to annoy us end of.
+1 i witnessed the whole thing he did mute them for no reason
No you didn't. You were in a different VC.

You joined the VC and started repeating "fuck you" constantly, and you friend joined and asked to be my sugar mummy. You joined to annoy us end of.

No you didn't. You were in a different VC.
First of all I did not repeatedly say it. Second of all us annoying you does not give you the right to server mute us. You can however mute us for yourself instead of the entire channel.

First of all I did not repeatedly say it.
Yes you did.
Second of all us annoying you does not give you the right to server mute us.
Yes it does.
You can however mute us for yourself instead of the entire channel.
The entire channel were sick of you also.

In all honesty I do not know why you made this report because you broke the rules and you know you did, and you decided to report me for taking the correct action, I unmuted you after you left aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom