Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied New farmer job/addon suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: add a farmer job to the server and make it so they can grow and sell and grow crops at the farm in little town.

How this will benefit the community?: I think this could be a good way to get more RP in little town and another way to make money, while yes this would be similar to the drug dealer job as it is legal it could be a legal alternative but could have less profit to balance things out.

Links: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/farming-grow-plants-sell-crops

+1
It actually looks pretty cool, I'd say tweak the sell amounts to fit the server if it is added.

+1, I can finally not get meta gamed by gov by doing something legal and something that entertains me. Would also be pretty fun selling crops and plants.

+1

This is a great idea, it basically a way to make good money whist not breaking the law. This should definitely be added, I think it will improve RP quality.

+1 BUT if it is added I demand a tractor to be added for the job only

+1 Gives us all something new to do and would indeed help rp good suggestion!

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Aye Aye my lover where do be my trator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom