Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric Nelson AKA Cian Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Eric Nelson/Cian

Member(s) of staff's rank: ADMIN

Date of Incident: 10/12/2021

Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Around 3pm ish maybe earlier i stole a police car, i then drove outside a build where some people were gathered around, I saw harry's car (harry in management) and i just though for jokes i would stab harrys 2 tyres so they go flat. I must of been being watched because eric dragged me instantly and warned for for "randomly stabbing a vehicle" now theres no actual rule for that specifc thing. Now shortly after i went into spawn and i saw that skengman had done the very same thing and eric was speaking to him and eric decides to give him a VERBAL WARN wereas im given a actual warn so it seems that theres some bias stuff going on just because i stabbed harrys car. Why should one person get a verbal and the other get a warn. After i say to him "if he gets a verbal then you should get rid of my warn and give me a verbal" he then says "Nah" i ask why and he replies with "because i..dont want to." then no clips away. after that i got quite 'heated' and started to argue in OOC and i just end up being gagged without reason and without being told how long for either. After that, Eric then proceeds to then 'act professional' by saying please and thank you in ooc when i go to argue my point across.

Evidence on the incident: Speak to Kunac / IDonny as they have told me that they have it clipped.

I would also like to add that it seems to be a repeat issue when it comes to Eric and anything regarding his friends as im sure a fair few people can back me up on that. Once i was ungagged by lamby, Eric then said "might have to warn you for staff disrespect, you called me a 'fucking cunt' it was very scary"

Thank you very much
- Zirrii

So Mister Zirri
You were warned because you must have a valid reason to stab someone's car and you did not , I took you to a private area and asked why you stabbed the car and you said it was because you wanted to flatten his car, so because you did not have a valid reason to stab his car I did warn you
I did not see skengman or did anyone have any evidence so I did not warn him

You were gagged for calling me a fucking cunt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom