Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted MaverickRat's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? MaverickRat
1.2 How old are you?14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 2 years now
1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:27729728
1.7 References (if any)? Eric nelson,Bugzy,Ahkund,Squid,Richz,alexx,harry

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM or Random deathmatch(Rule B2) is the act of killing someone with no Roleplay reason
Example 1: Steve kills Brian because he “drove past him”
Example 2: Bob kills sean because he “looked at me funny”

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR Or New life rule(Rule B1) is where someone remembers/takes advantage of information in their previous life
Example 1: Alex is killed as T SSGT And Says in OOC “3 of them on the roof” Thus resulting in there deaths
Example 2: Joe raids Harry base and gets killed and he adverts to his gang “He is at savills get him!”

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is where someone RP’s unrealistically, with no fear or intimidation by intimidating things(Rule B3)
Example 1: LM Enforcer Phillip Has been Stopped for speeding by 2 SGT’s with glocks pointed at him, he proceeds to pull out a mp9 submachine gun and Kill them
Example 2: Obama (A sco officer) has been put at gunpoint by 2 London Mafia, He proceeds to pull out his g36c and shoot them dead

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia is someone who hates or wishes to destroy,threaten or kill a person who identifies as gay(Rule A1)
Example 1: MaverickRat is openly gay and John comes up to him, kills him and calls him homophobic slurs such as “Faggot” or “queer”
Example 2: John Kills Bob For having his PFP as the Gay pride Flag

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism (Rule A1) is the discrimanation/prejudice towards a certain race or ethnicity for no Reason
Example 1: MaverickRat kills Steve Ingame and calls him a “Tow*l head “ knowing he is Arabic
Example 2: Joe joins the server and calls a back staff member a “N*gger” Knowing full well the race of the victim
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has advertised carjacking and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would first go to both players before bringing them to make sure they aren't in any RP, I would then bring them both to a suitable sit location e.g courthouse or any hard to reach areas , Ask for evidence, if it is provided i would Warn William for Crimes against NHS (Rule B15) And Get him to quickly look over the rules by doing !MOTD, but if there is no evidence present i would check blogs and other things

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I would first check if anyone of them were in RP, If not bring them both to a secure location,Ask for evidence or check Blogs, Then i would check if Pd cooldown was over or william was on the right job, if he was on the right job and cooldown was over he would be fine and i would ask joe to do !MOTD to quickly check over the rules before accusing someone

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe’s base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I would first check if anyone of them were in RP, If not bring them both to a secure location,Ask for evidence or check Blogs, Then i would Warn William for FTA Raid (Rule D4) and NLR (Rule B1) and If Joe is a repeat offender i would warn him for Building on the sidewalk (Rule C1) and ask him to remove it

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I would Check if any of them are in a RP situation, Bring Both of them to a secure location, There is no need to check for evidence as it shows up in logs and killfeed but i still will ask, then i would warn Joe for No major crimes (Rule B14) and tell him to check over the rules before Doing a bombing

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
You should choose me over other applicants because i am a experienced player on the server and i have been playing for over a year now, i am well known and respected by many and i have 5 different References from well behaved staff members , I am a experienced gmod player, i am aware of all the rules and ulx commands , and i want to help out more to improve the server i like and play on frequently and wish to Get rid of Midges/People that ruin RP for Others
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle, what would you do?
I would first consult the staff hand book , or i Would contact the Highest Staff member online or i would ask for help in discord
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes on a Old Dark RP community and on a unnamed server
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am active, I am experienced and i have good knowledge of the rules
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I am in school still so i can't be on between 8am - 4pm , I crash on gmod sometimes, my wifi may go through brief periods of lag
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I Want to be a staff member to help out on the server more, Improve Roleplay, Make the server a better place for people , Become more well known and get somewhere in the server after playing on it for over a year and i just want to turn over a new leaf and experience a new field of work after 2 years of mostly the same thing on the server

Have you received any help when creating this application?No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes, And I now understand the issue at hand with the rival server, I had friends on there that was the only reason why I played it. I do not play it anymore and just want to help out the Riverside community.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 mav is really active and is a likeable person, he has lots of experience on the server and would be a great fit for staff

+1
Genuinely a great person and a person with a strong ethic & determination to something he wants. Hopefully, and I believe he would be an excellent staff member if his application is accepted.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please message me regarding an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom