Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied burden of proof for PD in court cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a suggestion to bring up with the Commissioner and PD HUM
1639320737607.png

That would just make the court system in-game completely pathetic, as officers would be forced to record their gameplay, note down whatever happened. I don't think it's intended to actually create realistic roleplay, as for all I don't believe we are the optimum realistic, serious roleplay server.

That would just make the court system in-game completely pathetic, as officers would be forced to record their gameplay, note down whatever happened. I don't think it's intended to actually create realistic roleplay, as for all I don't believe we are the optimum realistic, serious roleplay server.
oh yea that makes sense ig

-1, if judge or court cases were a sub-section of the police, then I believe this would be cool, however they are not, if an officer lies in a court case then you could PSD them.

Closed
Lack of interest, and I don't believe this would be great to add to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom